CANARYKING

Is Wagner at Pooman Road ?

7 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

If yes, what will he learn ?

Considering the number of changes made by Burnley I'd say he wouldn't learn very much that would be relevant to next week.

Maybe he learned the same as Vincent Kompany, that its a special stadium, and home to a pretty decent football team these days as well.

“Whatever camera angles you guys have, they don’t do it justice, it’s bigger than that when you come in,” he said.

“I’ve travelled all over England, but it’s a special place, for sure"

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/44265/kompany-portman-roads-a-special-place

Don't worry though, i'm sure Vincent will be equally as glowing about fortress Carrot road, when he visits you next week!  :classic_wink:

Edited by BlueHope76
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Maybe he learned the same as Vincent Kompany, that its a special stadium, and home to a pretty decent football team these days as well.

“Whatever camera angles you guys have, they don’t do it justice, it’s bigger than that when you come in,” he said.

https://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/44265/kompany-portman-roads-a-special-place

Don't worry though, i'm sure Vincent will be equally as glowing about fortress Carrot road, when he visits you next week!  :classic_wink:

Wow, you guys should put a star on your shirt. You can call it the “camera angles don’t do us justice” star. It’s probably better justice than your squad have done you these last few seasons (decades) 

Ever notice how ‘BlueHope76’ is an anagram of ‘Imabellendbinnertwat’? 

Weird  

Edited by SwearyCanary
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Wow, you guys should put a star on your shirt. You can call it the “camera angles don’t do us justice” star. It’s probably better justice than your squad have done you these last few seasons (decades) 

Ever notice how ‘BlueHope76’ is an anagram of ‘Imabellendbinnertwat’? 

Weird  

Ah bless, don't worry you guys will get a star on your shirts one day, when you win something...........which i'm sure you will, one day

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Ah bless, don't worry you guys will get a star on your shirts one day, when you win something...........which i'm sure you will, one day

At least we've won things this century...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

😂. I’m jealous of the small town at times to be fair. I’d give anything to say we gave Plymouth a bloody good scare, before twice having a Norwich reserve player tear us a new one. Thanks for Liam Gibbs btw, he’s doing well and his PTSD is becoming less of a factor, now he’s no longer a tractor. His nosebleeds are under control, now he is used to altitude above League 1. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

Been to the not very new Wembley yet?

They were probably paying people to take the tickets, so probably thought he'd raise a little more for the transfer budget 😅

4 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

As it's a League game against a team in the same division he'll probably even play his first team. 

10 hours ago, SwearyCanary said:

😂. I’m jealous of the small town at times to be fair. I’d give anything to say we gave Plymouth a bloody good scare, before twice having a Norwich reserve player tear us a new one. Thanks for Liam Gibbs btw, he’s doing well and his PTSD is becoming less of a factor, now he’s no longer a tractor. His nosebleeds are under control, now he is used to altitude above League 1. 

Ah yes Gibbs, i'd forgotten about him. He made a mistake, but he's young and that's to be expected. Keep developing him for us, we'll probably be back to take him off you again in a couple of years, so long as he reaches a high enough level. He wouldn't get in our current midfield so best he spends a few years with you guys 👍 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, percy varco said:

Been to the not very new Wembley yet?

Yes thanks, saw Spurs play Chelsea a few years back. It's very nice.

Never understand why a binner would want to post on a Norwich forum🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I suspect the geezer has major inclusion issues 

6 hours ago, Thirsty Lizard said:

As it's a League game against a team in the same division he'll probably even play his first team. 

As might we for the replay. Burnley made 7 changes yesterday, we made 8 and still more than held our own.

10 minutes ago, Bert said:

Never understand why a binner would want to post on a Norwich forum🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

I suspect the geezer has major inclusion issues 

I can never understand why you guys would make so many posts about your supposedly inferior rivals, that you clearly don't care about anymore. Funny old world eh?

45 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

I can never understand why you guys would make so many posts about your supposedly inferior rivals, that you clearly don't care about anymore. Funny old world eh?

Look up 'schadenfreude' in the dictionary.

1 hour ago, BlueHope76 said:

Ah yes Gibbs, i'd forgotten about him. He made a mistake, but he's young and that's to be expected. Keep developing him for us, we'll probably be back to take him off you again in a couple of years, so long as he reaches a high enough level. He wouldn't get in our current midfield so best he spends a few years with you guys 👍 

Yeah. You ‘probably’ will. Hahahahahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

As might we for the replay. Burnley made 7 changes yesterday, we made 8 and still more than held our own.

Your expectations to be able to ‘hold our own’ are really admirable. Id maybe focus on holding your own against teams like Oxford though, don’t want to risk losing any more ground on the mighty Plymouth Argyle.

Good chat. 

Edited by SwearyCanary

Not as funny as the comments TWTD had streaming through about Bali Mumba. 

11 minutes ago, Taiwan Canary said:

I know that was a glorious day for you, but do try and move on.

You budgies are always harping on about past glories! :classic_wink:

• Haha 1

The thing is , if any Norwich supporter had posted equivalent anti-ITFC tripe on his own  (TWTD) forum he would instantly be banned.

They are that sensitive to any form of criticism ... small town, small club syndrome?

I'm loving the rivalry. It's been great for nearly twenty years now.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

Yet you're not even in the automatic places in the third tier of English football for the...4th season running?

Kompany was probably just shocked Ipswich is an actual place. No one in football have heard of their existence for at least 5 years.

1 hour ago, SwearyCanary said:

Not as funny as the comments TWTD had streaming through about Bali Mumba. 

Our 5th choice fullback who we sent out on loan has single-handedly ruined two results for them this season.

That's the chasm between us and them 😅

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, BlueHope76 said:

Says the Ipswich fan whose turned up to post on the Norwich forum. 🤣

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Yet you're not even in the automatic places in the third tier of English football for the...4th season running?

Kompany was probably just shocked Ipswich is an actual place. No one in football have heard of their existence for at least 5 years.

Last time I checked the season didn't end in January, lets see where we are in May. You guys may even end up in the playoffs yourselves if your new manager bounce lasts a few more weeks!

4 minutes ago, BlueHope76 said:

Last time I checked the season didn't end in January, lets see where we are in May. You guys may even end up in the playoffs yourselves if your new manager bounce lasts a few more weeks!

At least when we embarrassed ourselves getting relegated to the THIRD tier we bounced straight back as opposed to your 4th season of complete irrelevance following 10 years of the Championship where your proudest moment was losing to us in the play off semi final 😅😅😅😅

I think what’s more depressing is the growing realisation that Mick McCarthy was the best manager Ipswich had in recent times and getting shot of him was a mistake. Imagine being in that reality! Haha! 

• Haha 4