Sign in to follow this  
littleyellowbirdie

Post-Smith(Brexit) Norwich City/Foreign Policy consensus.

We've recently had major speeches from both James Cleverly, Foreign Secretary, and David Lammy, Shadow Foreign Secretary regarding each of the main parties' visions for foreign policy post-Brexit.

https://bfpg.co.uk/2023/01/patient-diplomacy-and-reconnected-britain/

I will now offer the following point for discussion.

There exists a broad consensus among city fans that David Wagner is awesome. Discuss.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie
Should have been in non-football so I've adjusted it to make it more relevant.

8 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

We've recently had major speeches from both James Cleverly, Foreign Secretary, and David Lammy, Shadow Foreign Secretary regarding each of the main parties' visions for foreign policy post-Brexit.

https://bfpg.co.uk/2023/01/patient-diplomacy-and-reconnected-britain/

I will now offer the following point for discussion.

There exists a broad consensus between Labour and the Conservatives on how to rebuild the UK's position post-Brexit. Discuss.

May i be tbe first to congratulate you on posting this in the wrong section. Please don't try to convince us all you are right.

Thankyou.  

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

May i be tbe first to congratulate you on posting this in the wrong section. Please don't try to convince us all you are right.

Thankyou.  

If anyone was going to be first, it was always going to be you! Well done, Corkyo. 😉

Shame there are no admins that can easily move threads. Never mind. Please ignore; I'll repost.

Just now, littleyellowbirdie said:

If anyone was going to be first, it was always going to be you! Well done, Corkyo. 😉

Shame there are no admins that can easily move threads. Never mind. Please ignore; I'll repost.

Whatevs. Im sure you can copy / paste.  

4 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I have, but in the meantime, I've tweaked the OP to tidy things up. What do you think? 😄

Smells of shifted goalposts to me. No surprises there. Let's see how awesome Wagner is  eh. 

Edited by wcorkcanary

3 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Not a bad offering on your part. 👌

Your opinion of my opinion is irrelevant  to me.  

Just now, lake district canary said:

Oy loiked Faarrrka much more than Vaaarggna......now he was orseome, that fella.  That Vaaarrgna boiee, he have a lot to prove, he do.

Nicely put. Lets not go overboard in either direction  just yet . We may cheer too much,causing the team to over perform, leaving  us in a false position.  💁‍♂️

We have the power , as fans ,to change to course of a game and therefore, change  History!!!

Dodgy business , this supporting lark. 

1 hour ago, wcorkcanary said:

Your opinion of my opinion is irrelevant  to me.  

And yet getting my attention appears to be your raison d'être on this forum of late. Methinks the lady doth protest too much! 😉

46 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

And yet getting my attention appears to be your raison d'être on this forum of late. Methinks the lady doth protest too much! 😉

Dont flatter yourself Birdyo Boy.  Occasionally i take a pot shot when i feel you're being too pompous, other than that, as explained earlier you are an irrelevance.  Hard to take for someone so self fascinated,  i know, but there you have it.  

1 hour ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Well it says Brexit in it so I can sumerise the post is full of rubbish, false promises, lies and garbage.

Only the OP.😇

Edited by wcorkcanary
Get out clause emoji attached 😜