Sign in to follow this  
Mullet

Is Aarons on the radar for Man U

Rio Ferdinand was seen in Attleborough last week, I think Rio has some scouting role for Man U but has anyone heard of an enquiry. 

12 hours ago, Mullet said:

Rio Ferdinand was seen in Attleborough last week, I think Rio has some scouting role for Man U but has anyone heard of an enquiry. 

Rio Ferdinand is pretty much Aarons's pimp. Always talking up any players he has on his books as thats how he makes his £. I wonder how long Max will be around for, its getting well into the January transfer window now so im inclined to say he'll stay until the summer and reassess.

• Like 1

Can you not remember when Rio very publicly said that Maxi would be perfect for Newcastle just after they sold their souls to the devil?
As stated, hes his pimp / agent (same thing really in football)

Edited by Nexus_Canary

1 hour ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Can you not remember when Rio very publicly said that Maxi would be perfect for Newcastle just after they sold their souls to the devil?
As stated, hes his pimp / agent (same thing really in football)

Much as I hate the new newcastle and everything they stand for he would be a good fit me thinks

1 hour ago, TheGunnShow said:

Brandon Williams did alright for us and he's not getting a gig any time soon....

Good shout. Didn't realise how small he is, but he's certainly combative! Reckon he'd be a good fit for Wagnerball.

9 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Much as I hate the new newcastle and everything they stand for he would be a good fit me thinks

Yeah I think it would be too. Newcastle will likely be playing European football next season and will need a bigger squad.

Trippier is approaching his twilight as well.

7 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Having had so much high profile interest in him, it amazes me that Aarons is still with us. Maybe he just likes it here.

You wouldn’t think so to look at him. Wasn’t he called out as the most miserable member of the squad?

47 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

You wouldn’t think so to look at him. Wasn’t he called out as the most miserable member of the squad?

Amusing isnt it? Don't think I have ever seen him smile. Everyone in the squad says he's the angriest and the saddest player in the team and yet here he sitll is.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

48 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

TBF yes he looked it under DS, but he has been positively beaming under DW!

47 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Amusing isnt it? Don't think I have ever seen him smile. Everyone in the squad says he's the angriest and the saddest player in the team and yet here he sitll is.

I think thats just the way he is, doubt he would suddenly be smiling in every photo if he moved to another club.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Brandon Williams did alright for us and he's not getting a gig any time soon....

I googled him the other day to see what he is up to, seemingly been injured for a bit but back now, not making it into the matchday squad though.

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

TBF, if you once thought you could be playing for Barcelona, but two years later you found yourself at the same club on the losing side at Luton, you’d be fed up too.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Capt. Pants said:

Yeah I think it would be too. Newcastle will likely be playing European football next season and will need a bigger squad.

Trippier is approaching his twilight as well.

We would hope to maximise on his value when the buyer has loads of money. Good win all round. Much as I would hate to see him go - puts some much needed cash in the pot to strengthen the squad

6 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

TBF, if you once thought you could be playing for Barcelona, but two years later you found yourself at the same club on the losing side at Luton, you’d be fed up too.

Even his agent changes the subject when they talk about it together.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, BurwellCanary said:

We would hope to maximise on his value when the buyer has loads of money. Good win all round. Much as I would hate to see him go - puts some much needed cash in the pot to strengthen the squad

Let’s hope he has a great second half of the season and then gets the move he deserves. Model pro and loyal to boot. 

22 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

21 hours ago, Satriales said:

I think thats just the way he is, doubt he would suddenly be smiling in every photo if he moved to another club.

18 hours ago, BurwellCanary said:

Smiling doesn't always equate to happiness.

He just seems to have been one of our best players for so long. I just think that if he'd wanted a move then he'd have had one by now. His only weak point seems to be not being that tall; if they banned headers in football his value would go through the roof!

On 24/01/2023 at 08:43, TheGunnShow said:

I will never get our fanbases attachment to deeply average loanees.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Let’s hope he has a great second half of the season and then gets the move he deserves. Model pro and loyal to boot. 

Yes, great role model. Wagner will hopefully get the best out of him this season. I'd still like to see him cross better and earlier as I think sometimes he delays too long in putting in those crosses. Would like to see him cut in and shoot more too - he has a good shot on him.