Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

THE CITY VIEW- Preston

On the third goal you can hear Dowell scream Teemu asking for him to square it. I'm sure Pukki already knew someone was up there supporting him though. Enjoyable watch.

Lots to enjoy there, especially all the kids abusing Dowell from what is clearly the Preston family section after his first goal.

Also great to see the players appreciating the away support - great to see Wagner re-instituting this.

Finally, enjoyed seeing Webber in the tunnel at the end there. What 90%!

• Like 1

Very enjoyable clip. Great to see Wagner smiling and being part of the squad as opposed to Smith who had the air of a supply teacher. Here only as long as necessary. And the players applauding the fans after the game, with Wagners encouragement (pushing). And, anyone else notice the similarities Wagner's smiling face has to Onels ?

• Like 1

Kenny seemed particularly drawn to the baby after getting off the bus. It reminded me of when my kids were small and old people always seemed to want to touch them. I suspected that they were somehow trying to absorb some of the youthful energy. I wonder if that's why he played so well? It could become a thing. 

17 minutes ago, Petriix said:

Kenny seemed particularly drawn to the baby after getting off the bus. It reminded me of when my kids were small and old people always seemed to want to touch them. I suspected that they were somehow trying to absorb some of the youthful energy. I wonder if that's why he played so well? It could become a thing. 

It sounds like you can hear 'Uncle Kenny' from a child's voice. Might be his family.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, PockthorpePete said:

Very enjoyable clip. Great to see Wagner smiling and being part of the squad as opposed to Smith who had the air of a supply teacher. Here only as long as necessary. And the players applauding the fans after the game, with Wagners encouragement (pushing). And, anyone else notice the similarities Wagner's smiling face has to Onels ?

Wagner pushing the players towards the fans 👌

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bovril said:

It sounds like you can hear 'Uncle Kenny' from a child's voice. Might be his family.

Would make sense. Preston is one of the closest away games to Scotland. I still think cuddling a baby pre-match is a performance enhancer. 

Nice long vid that - watched it this morning, was good.

I had a notification about a dug-out cam too - but that's not on the channel, I cleared the notification so maybe it's somewhere else if anyone knows?

27 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Nice long vid that - watched it this morning, was good.

I had a notification about a dug-out cam too - but that's not on the channel, I cleared the notification so maybe it's somewhere else if anyone knows?

Found it on the NCFC Twitter page

39 minutes ago, Petriix said:

I still think cuddling a baby pre-match is a performance enhancer. 

People will be along in a minute complaining that Kenny's pre-match baby-cuddling is of an embarrassingly poor standard for a club with our ambition

9 minutes ago, CANARYKING said:

Found it on the NCFC Twitter page

Ah! Got it, thanks - was on Canaries TV, must've been the Norwich app where the notification came from.  Quite an interesting watch actually, seeing Wagner get pissed off when Preston got through on our goal secondhalf.

Edited by Google Bot

17 hours ago, Petriix said:

Preston is one of the closest away games to Scotland.

Very easy to get to and back by train. Especially in terms of distance and cost plus walkable stadium from the station. Pubs nearer ground could be better. Also we've lost both times I've gone.

On 17/01/2023 at 19:53, Petriix said:

Would make sense. Preston is one of the closest away games to Scotland. I still think cuddling a baby pre-match is a performance enhancer. 

Yes he actually says ‘ these are my nephews’

❤️❤️