Very noticable was Wagners response to the away fans. The players drifted over, applauded, then began to wander back towards the dressing room. Wagner came into frame and not only enouraged the players to stay, but was actually pushing some of them. Greeat to see Soensen back. Rather sudden as there had not been much talk about his being fit. Add in Dowell, and I have to admit Onel and we almost have three new players.... 4 if you count the previously out of favour Giannolous.

• Like 2

Well, one swallow doesn't make a summer, but in his first league match Wagner produced what was probably a better performance than Smith managed in any of his fifty league matches, and certainly a more exciting performance.

At last some hope after 13 months of utter dross.

• Like 2

Soooo much more analytical than Smith. More thoughtful and I would use the word interested. That interest (desire and purpose) seems to have translated to his team in his first league match. Very happy tonight. When I've just thought about it it's been a long time since I've felt as happy with our overall performance.

And it also strikes me that somehow, the German 'thing' (don't know what else to call it...maybe schtick?) and Norwich City just seem to fit together nicely.

The most important word used was identity.

For the last year we have had no identity, no system of play and no future to aim at. After just two matches the change in the team is amazing.

Imagine what it could be like in the months to come. I'm optimistic about the future again.

It's a little early to get carried away and make proclamations, but the signs are definitely good. Couldn't have hoped for a better start, from the performance, result or attitude/message from the manager. Keep it up.

I feel much happier with Wagner at the helm.

Best performance since that early smith run in the prem.

This is what we should have being doing all season, makes you wonder where we would be if we had given Smith the heave ho in July of last year 

Don't think we have had a performance like that since we were last promoted to the EPL.

Can now look foward to the good times rather than back.

Taking nothing away from Farke at all, he was brilliant for us in those Championship seasons and a few of the Prem games but when he was first appointed, I did think that he was a Wagner under-study.
Of course, only time will tell if it works out for Wagner with Norwich.

Edited by K Lo