Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v PNE (A/L) ****

4 minutes ago, Well b back said:

But to be fair, with Wagner’s pressing style and quick attacks, you can’t just boot the ball down the pitch, unless under a lot of pressure, or the opposition especially away are hunting you down in numbers.

Oh absolutely. But there's a time and a place and sometimes playing longer balls gives you a breather. 

Hanley rugby tackles himself into a yellow card. Strongly believe Hanley is the biggest liability in this squad. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

Oh absolutely. But there's a time and a place and sometimes playing longer balls gives you a breather. 

I agree, but it will take 2 or 3 weeks of that style to start hoofing at the right time. In the meantime we may have to expect a couple of disasters.

7 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Has LittleYellowBirdie spoken yet?

No he's currently knelt in front of Deano, (kissing his hand) who is furiously chugging Jack Daniels screaming "I could of got this result you know, I could of done this. If it wasn't for those Bl00dy fans and their horrible agenda against me"

meanwhile LYB in his best worshippers voice, in-between comforting pecks  "yes your excellency, you are great, you are wonderful, all hail THE MAASSTTTEEERRR" 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, kenfoggo said:

Hanley rugby tackles himself into a yellow card. Strongly believe Hanley is the biggest liability in this squad. 

Gibson has seen this post and has started warming up... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ken Hairy said:

Tommy Cannon?? Have they got a Bobby Ball too?

Angus Gunn on the bench, it’s a fairly well stocked armoury.

4 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

No he's currently knelt in front of Deano, (kissing his hand) who is furiously chugging Jack Daniels screaming "I could of got this result you know, I could of done this. If it wasn't for those Bl00dy fans and their horrible agenda against me"

meanwhile LYB in his best worshippers voice, in-between comforting pecks  "yes your excellency, you are great, you are wonderful, all hail THE MAASSTTTEEERRR" 

Bitch tits. (SFW, Fight Club) - GIF on Imgur

OTBC

Edited by Disco Dales Jockstrap
  • Haha 1

Just now, Well b back said:

Here’s something to moan about, Binners have just scored.

Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

5 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Angus Gunn on the bench, it’s a fairly well stocked armoury.

Well, that adds a whole new meaning to Webber's famous claim that Farke was sent into battle without a Gunn.

• Haha 1

WHAT A GOAL, GET THE FARKE IN NORWICH GOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL