Sign in to follow this  
chicken

****The Official Lapps Match Thread v PNE (A/L) ****

Bloody hell. And I was thinking Dowell's relative lack of explosiveness would lave him exposed and potentially discarded by Wagner.

Granted, one swallow doesn't make a great po-rno flick, but this is a really promising start.

Edited by TheGunnShow

Just now, robertociNCFC said:

WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN WHEN I CAN'T GET A RIVER ANYWHERE PLEASE ANYONE HELP ME!!!

Me too

It's all well and good scoring the 3 goals but we haven't given up a shot either I don't think, dominating all over the park.

6 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

The reasonable fans amongst us, could see that Dowel shouldn’t be judged on a playing anywhere other than number 10. He’s a limited player in terms of position, but is absolutely effective as a 10 at this level. Never in doubt in my mind.

Shame that you're not a reasonable fan then isn't it?

A reasonable fan would concede that a goalkeeper, unless calamitous (Theoklitis) and out of their depth, doesn't have a baring on form. To scapegoat a goalkeeper, to such an extent, before a ball has been kicked? Indefensibly stupid.

Most folks on here, reasonable or otherwise have said that Dowell is best suited to No.10. The problem is, he has played there, as a central of that three - even in the premier league. Smith even praised him for that ability. It's fair to say that he hasn't shown the consistency.

But as others have said. New start. All players get to start again, new page, new managerial era.

If that's unreasonable, then thank god I'm not whatever the version of "reasonable" is.

4 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

And a massive STFU to all the Smith lovers. 😄

LYB readying his lecture on how we'd have been 4 up instead of 3 by now if smith was still here 🤣 

Or maybe it's because the away contingent are singing better songs this game. 🤣

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

So a massive STFU to no one then? 

Just a sweary man shouting at imaginary people again? 

2 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Absolutely. Hoggy and LYB will be along to twist their previous stance and turn into a victory lap somehow. 

• Haha 1

Just now, chicken said:

Well that was an excellently constructed non nonsensical retort. Thank you very much for your stupidity. 

Just now, ricardo said:

a corner has been turned

Once one turns into a goal you mean too😂

Bloody hell,  looking at those crowd shots I'm presuming there's more takeaways than anything else in Preston??

Just now, chicken said:

Shame that you're not a reasonable fan then isn't it?

A reasonable fan would concede that a goalkeeper, unless calamitous (Theoklitis) and out of their depth, doesn't have a baring on form. To scapegoat a goalkeeper, to such an extent, before a ball has been kicked? Indefensibly stupid.

Most folks on here, reasonable or otherwise have said that Dowell is best suited to No.10. The problem is, he has played there, as a central of that three - even in the premier league. Smith even praised him for that ability. It's fair to say that he hasn't shown the consistency.

But as others have said. New start. All players get to start again, new page, new managerial era.

If that's unreasonable, then thank god I'm not whatever the version of "reasonable" is.

Nobody is scapegoating Gunn, you moron! A valid point was made as to the potential thought process taken by Wagner to select Krul. You decided to jump all over it and make it in to something it isn’t! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chicken said:

You've not met LYB then? 😉

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Well that was an excellently constructed non nonsensical retort. Thank you very much for your stupidity. 

I mean it's accurate. No one apart from Villa fans have said they love Smith. 

• Like 1