Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

***official lappinitup FAcup thread V B'burnRovers***

i thought Cantwell would in the squad New man wants to have a look / clean slate ( again )

looked sharp in training video 

i imagine he will be off to Rangers 

4 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Hard to judge with it being a cup game, but it's not looking good for Cantwells future.

Would have been the perfect oppo for Wagner to take a look at Todd. Something's not right here.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, norfolkngood said:

i thought Cantwell would in the squad New man wants to have a look / clean slate ( again )

looked sharp in training video 

i imagine he will be off to Rangers 

Gut feeling: Cantwell  and Gilmour off to Glasgow Rangers . Cantwell sold and Gilmour loan.

Looks like a strong Blackburn team too. Obviously with their record of no draws this season, this one will go to a replay 🤣

4 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Gut feeling: Cantwell  and Gilmour off to Glasgow Rangers . Cantwell sold and Gilmour loan.

Ah Best friends. 

2 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Cantwell better be wearing his big boy pants if he signs for Rangers !! 

• Like 1

Not sure why Idah's likely to be on a wing. Could be 4-2-3-1 with Nunez as the number 10. A few lads who need game time in, which is good news. The lesser-spotted Lungi's got back to the bench so hopefully he'll get 30 minutes or so. Springett must have recovered as well.

EDIT: Oh, Sara as the number 10. OK...

Edited by TheGunnShow
Nearly, I guess....according to that Pink 'Un formation.

Cantwell gone, would have preferred to see Tomkinson start in place of Hanley , think the future is a pairing of him and Omo. Hanley like Gibson just doesn’t cut it for me anymore. Having said that, onwards and upwards, fresh start and all that.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Channon’s Windmill said:

Cantwell gone, would have preferred to see Tomkinson start in place of Hanley , think the future is a pairing of him and Omo. Hanley like Gibson just doesn’t cut it for me anymore. Having said that, onwards and upwards, fresh start and all that.

I'm not sure what everyone has seen in Tomkinson? He has looked OK but a little ropey in the few games I have seen him. The same happened with Idah, he was the future, until he played a few and was "OK".

Edited by All the Germans
  • Like 1

I'm not sure what to make of the selection. It smacks of Wagner not having sufficient time to assess the squad so it's very similar to what we saw last week. I was hoping for some more fundamental changes.

Anyone picking a formation from that is a genius. So not me but I'll have a go

Krul

Obvious back 4

Mclean

Sara  Nunez Onel

Idah   Pukki

Or a 4141 with Pukki dropping off Idah

• Like 1