Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

Wagners first day- Also featuring Webber and Tzolis

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Maybe Webber should just take on the role of operations director and solely be judged on that..and relinquish the recruitment aspect to someone else?..

Maybe we'd be better off without him. I won't agree but many do. We can get rid of the owners too. Watch Attanasio walk away. And give the keys to you and Buh.

Wonderful 🤡🤹🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Just now, nutty nigel said:

No "we have these brilliant facilities" against "we pissed all the money up the wall"

Me: “Imagine what a new sporting director with actual talent could do with those facilities”

You: “MayBe ThEyLl pUt a DiVInG BoArD iN”

4 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

No "we have these brilliant facilities" against "we pissed all the money up the wall"

Don't even bother..

42 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The pinkun messageboard is the dirty back-alley speak-easy Bar of Norwich City support. 

YouTube and Twitter is Wetherspoons 

both have their place

What, Spoons isn't a back-alley speak-easy?

18 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Maybe we'd be better off without him. I won't agree but many do. We can get rid of the owners too. Watch Attanasio walk away. And give the keys to you and Buh.

Wonderful 🤡🤹🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Youre happy with the recruitment?

I really like the look of Wagner … seems like a top bloke.  I’m praying this works out… if we can start getting a few results quickly we will be ok.

Team is going to need to be a lot fitter and sharper me thinks …

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

Webber is rightly proud of Colney as he shows Wagner round. Does anyone remember what that was like before Webber? It's what players see when they come to our club. I'm proud of it too.

Thinking of doing a competition on here to guess how many work there. I guess there's a manager, spongeman (Bob) and...

Rightly proud. The 1990s first team bungalow could do with cladding to match the modern buildings though.

• Like 1

I imagine tzolis is here so we can do his rehab work etc as he is our player 

I think that is wise we know our doctors and can make he gets the best treatment 

30 minutes ago, CardiffCanary said:

I really like the look of Wagner … seems like a top bloke.  I’m praying this works out… if we can start getting a few results quickly we will be ok.

Team is going to need to be a lot fitter and sharper me thinks …

I like him think he is very much like farke 

he seems to have a authority about him 

Todd looked really sharp in training hopefully get him playing would be like a new signing 

Neil Adams wonder what he actually does ? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, norfolkngood said:

From what I can gather from these videos. He's some kinda doorman or security officer or Webber's bodyguard perhaps looking out for dangerous bed sheets

Edited by Michael Starr

2 hours ago, Branston Pickle said:

Is it me or should there be a ‘Dean Smith’ on the board under ‘Daniel Farke’, or have they decided to erase him from history?!

(It looks like maybe it goes left-right and down, left-right? but my immediate thought was ‘hmmm!!’)

33F1DE58-62EF-4820-B506-4FDAAFF60536.png

Hopefully he does as well as 2 of the 3 above him on the list 😂

1 hour ago, norfolkngood said:

I like him think he is very much like farke 

he seems to have a authority about him 

Todd looked really sharp in training hopefully get him playing would be like a new signing 

The NCFC gravy train in full flow

2 hours ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

Youre happy with the recruitment?

It's subjective, not all good, not all bad. I don't think you'd find any independent valuation that doesn't point to a healthy profit on Sargent. When you look at the big money wasted on forwards by the previous incumbents Sargent and Pukki look like gems.

After all we signed RVW, Naismith and countless other poor examples and didn't invest in Colney WITH the corporate governance of chairmen.

In the end a lot still want a pound of flesh and look at everything we do have through turd covered glasses 💩🤓

• Like 3