Sign in to follow this  
True Grit

Wagner not associated with The Wagner Group

Hello Everybody,

A lot of Chinese whispers flying about David having involvement with The Wagner Group - These rumours need to be quashed immediately.

David is as tough as they come tactically, but he's no mercenary and all my contacts within the game would agree with me on that.

Hope all had a great Christmas and a happy new year.

Best,

TG

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Thanks for the clarification. I was worried about a new eastern front kicking off but I am now relieved.

Who'd have thought it. A joke about our new manager and a brutal band of mercenaries currently committing all sorts of atrocities in Ukraine is both unfunny AND inappropriate. 

Oh wait. Me. That's who thought it. Like any other decent person.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, True Grit said:

Hello Everybody,

A lot of Chinese whispers flying about David having involvement with The Wagner Group - These rumours need to be quashed immediately.

David is as tough as they come tactically, but he's no mercenary and all my contacts within the game would agree with me on that.

Best,

TG

He’s got a few mercenaries on the clubs books stealing a living currently in fairness 

2 hours ago, True Grit said:

Hello Everybody,

Best,

TG

Any thoughts of upgrading to the Qashqai e-Power? Or perhaps changing model to go full electric? I guess it depends upon the charging infrastructure, as I would imagine your scouting exploits take you to some of the more far-flung outposts of the British road network.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Who'd have thought it. A joke about our new manager and a brutal band of mercenaries currently committing all sorts of atrocities in Ukraine is both unfunny AND inappropriate. 

Oh wait. Me. That's who thought it. Like any other decent person.

How pathetic are you fella?

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Terminally Yellow said:

I'm sure you could give me chapter and verse, "fella". You seem to be a grade A **** after all.

Laughing at dogs like the 'wagner' mercenaries is what hurts them.

Cancel culture is the coward's best friend.

1 minute ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Laughing at dogs like the 'wagner' mercenaries is what hurts them.

Cancel culture is the coward's best friend.

Oh **** me. What a ****ing **** you are.

I think bullets hurt them a damn sight more than someone on the internet named "Nora's Ghost" laughing at them.

****ing right wing nut jobs. 

2 hours ago, Terminally Yellow said:

The term "Chinese Whispers" was ok, though?

1 minute ago, Terminally Yellow said:

Oh **** me. What a ****ing **** you are.

I think bullets hurt them a damn sight more than someone on the internet named "Nora's Ghost" laughing at them.

****ing right wing nut jobs. 

Cry baby.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

3 minutes ago, Nora's Ghost said:

Cry baby.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

LOOK AT ME IM NORAS GHOST IM GOING TO WIN THE WAR IN UKRAINE BY LAUGHING AT **** JOKES ON THE INTERNET 

**** me, you're the embarrassment. I've not laughed so much at this forum ever.

Edited by Terminally Yellow

Terminally yellow…….just sitting in a blizzard eating a certain cadburys chocolate bar…..

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Any thoughts of upgrading to the Qashqai e-Power? Or perhaps changing model to go full electric? I guess it depends upon the charging infrastructure, as I would imagine your scouting exploits take you to some of the more far-flung outposts of the British road network.

Great ride, great ride... I'm exclusively SaangYong these days though - Im more than happy with the Rexton. Have put my name down for the long awaited Dacia Duster plug In hybrid, but that's next year ; )

Just upgraded the wife's car from her beloved Daewoo Lanos (which she just couldnt let go of) to a meticulously maintained Daihatsu Sirion. 

Life's good.

Best,

TG 

Edited by True Grit
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, True Grit said:

Great ride, great ride... I'm exclusively SaangYong these days though - Im more than happy with the Rexton. Have put my name down for the long awaited Dacia Duster plug In hybrid, but that's next year ; )

Just upgraded the wife's car from her beloved Daewoo Lanos (which she just couldnt let go of) to a meticulously maintained Daihatsu Sirion. 

Now that Hy-un-dai have confirmed it's actually pronounced Yun-dy, what is the proper pronouncement of Daihatsu? Just curious, want to keep up with these things

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, shefcanary said:

Now that Hy-un-dai have confirmed it's actually pronounced Yun-dy, what is the proper pronouncement of Daihatsu? Just curious, want to keep up with these things

Dee-hight-sue

• Thanks 1

Alternatively, you could use the  collective name for them which is **oite - saves the need to pronounce names with whimsical subtleties…👍

Good to see you back Gritty. 

Any inside track on Jan movements?

Hope the qashqai is holding up to the winter weather.