Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 22

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @Hector Brockelbank  in the final six hot seat. Hector’s having a brilliant season this time round with16/21 winning picks. He's also making a strong challenge in our profitability league with a profit of 4.64 for the season. Hector already has two final six wins to his name so let’s help him to a personal hat-trick with our very best selections from the games played on Saturday, Sunday and Monday that are listed on Bet 365.

It’s a welcome break from league stresses this week as we embark on a cup run (please🙏) and we have another top PUP and poster with @Feedthewolf making the final selections for our third round tie against Blackburn on Sunday. Wolfie has three final six wins on Arrdee’s honours board and has won before with the Norwich picks. Let’s help him add to the pot with some great suggestions for Sunday’s game.

We have more good news on our presentation pot thanks to @littleyellowbirdie who sent £25 to help us towards our £25,000 target. Thanks lyb this means that in December we added  an amazing £390 to the presentation pot leaving us just £79 short of raising £25,000 since we started.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Hector Brockelbank and Feedthewolf. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Oliver and Matt, the thread is yours...🙃...

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Avoiding potential pitfalls in the FA Cup by heading for the Scottish Championship this week...

Ayr (3rd) v Hamilton (bottom) - Home Win 

For the match bet, HT/FT Draw/City

Best of luck Hector, Wolfie, and all you PUPs. 

Thanks for the intro, Nutty! I'll try to get my match picks done on Friday night, although it might be Saturday morning.

For @Hector Brockelbank , I'd like to offer up Monza v Inter – AWAY WIN. It's around 4/7 on Bill Hill.

Good luck all, and OTBC!

Happy New Year all pups!

Got to get mine in early tonight as I fly back to Oman tomorrow evening, bring on that sun!!!

For me, in league two Salford to beat Northampton upsetting the form book

and for City, BTTS

4 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Thanks for the intro, Nutty! I'll try to get my match picks done on Friday night, although it might be Saturday morning.

For @Hector Brockelbank , I'd like to offer up Monza v Inter – AWAY WIN. It's around 4/7 on Bill Hill.

Good luck all, and OTBC!

The game's Sunday Wolfy so Saturday will be fine.

• Like 1

Short price from me this week Hector...

Celtic     v     Kilmarnock    Home Win 

For Wolfy...

Idah to score 2 or more

Melbourne City to beat Western Union FC. 

For the Norwich game, a lazy BTTS. 

Very best of luck. 

11 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

The game's Sunday Wolfy so Saturday will be fine.

Yep I know, I'm just used to getting picks sorted on Fridays so I don't forget! 😉 

We've opted for a change of scenery so we're going in the Barclay Upper. A mate of mine is taking his son to his first game, so we're going along with them to try and make sure he has the best time 🙂

• Like 1

Looking for a bit of value this week, and like the look of 

Bournemouth v BURNLEY - AWAY WIN - not so much a chance of a FA Cup shock, but a chance for Kompany to assess his side against a poor PL team before their inevitable promotion by the end of the season?

For the Norwich bet, going to stick with the HANLEY anytime - he was really close last week, must come good sooner or later!

Good luck everyone

Leedscanary 

My current form resembles the teams at the moment. Maybe I should sack the manager.

This week's unlucky team are Porto who I fancy to win at Casa Pia.

Norwich will gain revenge for the league defeat and with the aid of a bit of new manager bounce, win 3-1. Good luck both!

Hi PUPs, I'm going to stay in the depths of the Scottish Leagues with ELGIN CITY VS. EAST FIFE (home win).

For the City game, no idea what the team will look like so a random punt of Max to score anytime and/or an O.G. in the game (both at 10/1). 

Best of luck everyone! 

Apples

Hello all.

To Turkey and Besiktas at home. An opportunity for them to close in on European places.

For us I think we might see some goals and a double of Gibbs to score (his first) and over 2.5 might give a decent return.

Good luck to all PUPs and this week's pickers especially.

A very good afternoon to you Nutty and good luck to Hector and wolfie not forgetting of course all you other lovely PUPs out there.

I have bitten the bullet and crossed all my fingers and toes to take a plunge into the murky world of the FA Cup 3rd round so what could possibly go wrong.

An AWAY WIN in the game Gillingham v LEICESTER.

For the City game Hernandez to score at anytime.

Mallorca v Valladolid home win 

Sarge brace 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Hi pups

This week I will go for CELTIC v Kilmarnock HOME WIN 

And for our cup game 1-1

good luck everybody

The Australian W-League.

Western United to win at home against Wellington Phoenix.

Western United have an overall  5-0-0 and 13/5 record. Wellington Phoenix have an almost mirror-image overall 0-1-5 and 3/14 record. The odds are around 1/7, and the match is early Saturday morning UK time.

-

For the match bet I suggest Norwich City to win by one goal, and Sargent as an anytime goalscorer.

Good luck to all!

Edited by PurpleCanary

Hi all, sorry I’ve missed a few weeks, had a trip away over Christmas and couldn’t get Wi-Fi that frequently, not logged on my phone to the pink un!

Anyhow, Arsenal to beat Oxford for me…….sad as I love Oxford.

For Norwich I’m more upbeat than I have been in an age! Idah to score & Norwich to win.

OTBC 💛💚

I’ll try the FA cup this week and go for Villa to win against Stevenage. For our match I’ll go for both teams to score. Good luck pups!

I’m going for a home win for Atletico Astorga v. Unami CP in the Spanish Tercera Group 8.

Atletico Astorga are W5 D0 L2 F13 A5 at home and Unami are W0 D1 L6 F3 A18 away. 
Good Luck, Hector!

For the match bet - Aarons to score any time. 
Good Luck, Feedthewolf!

In bocca al lupo 🦮 Hector ed ai tutti i voi belli PUPetti…🦮👌💛💚

Like the look of sunny Spain ☀️ 🇪🇸 this week for the majestic:

Barca W vs Sevilla W - Home win  🏡🏆 

As for Lupo’s 🐺 Norwich bet, think there will be plenty of positivity and spirit about the place, so would go large on good outcomes..happy quadcast of:

Norwich to win, BTTS, Pukki to score, more than 2.5 goals….👌💫💛💚…should be worth a few bob for pretty likely outcomes…🤗

Buona fortuna allora!  🤗💫👍🏽🥳

Parma

Thanks pups for all your selections, some real variety for sure with picks from all around the world in leagues I would never usually look at. With that in mind I’ve gone for 2 sets. A domestic 🇬🇧 set of 6 & an international 🗺 set of 6 

first up the domestic. Hopefully no cup upsets here!

AYR v Hamilton 

CELTIC v Kilmarnock 

SPURS v Pompey 

VILLA v Stevenage 

Gillingham v LEICESTER 

Oxford v ARSENAL 

and for the internationals:

BARCA WOMEN 

WESTERN UTD WOMEN 

BESIKTAS 

EIBAR 

ATLETICO ASTORGA