Sign in to follow this  
Greeno For England!

Worthy and Hucks

For anyone who was at the game on Saturday against Cardiff, did anyone notice that Worthy took DH into the centre circle and showed him off to the crowd. To me, that wasn''t a manager getting the crowd to say goodbye, that was Worthy showing off his new centre forward.

Worthy had fordged and superb relationship with DH and, Surely, when a manger says that a player is the best player he has ever worked with, then he was going to be doing all he can to get him to come to Norwich.

Praise to Worthy, Delia, and the Board!

yeah, hucks has been worthy''s greatest signing ever and i cannot wait for the REAL signing, i salute you worthy for doing this for us

god, think of the reward everyone, promotion

I thought that was a bit strange, but I gather he did it at Millwall with Crouch didn''t he?

I''m trying not to count my chickens but I think that it''s going to come down to whether WBA''s higher salary is going to offset a place, team, club, fans, manager and lifestyle he obviously loves.

I know a couple of scummers and they''re starting to get nervous about Sunday with Svensson (possibly) and Neon Leon.

I am a supporter of the Board and back their judgement but like others I smell a rat. DH says he wants to join Norwich the decision ought to be quick as Norwich can only offer to match the highest wage paid to an existing player and perhaps a bit more. So why the delay My earlier post suggested a Seaman swopping with Greeno. I hope that I am wrong. Have you all sent the flowers to Darrens wife yet?

Have to say I also thought it was a bit of a subdued goodbye from DH. Not that I am complaining if this comes off ;-)