Sign in to follow this  
Alan Ball

Why are we surprised.

Same old story, as soon as we play reasonable opposition same old result.Took me until 9.30 to get home today and what for.Saw the reserves play monday and got 100% more enjoyment.Defending today was pathetic,the palace goals were poor,we could go on forever but what is the point.Give the doc, shacks to have as a partner not another loanee who cant be bovered and does not have the same ability as players we allready have.Until worthy goes players will not want to stay and come the summer we will loose any hope of getting a side to compete.

[quote user="Alan Ball"]Same old story, as soon as we play reasonable opposition same old result.Took me until 9.30 to get home today and what for.Saw the reserves play monday and got 100% more enjoyment.Defending today was pathetic,the palace goals were poor,we could go on forever but what is the point.Give the doc, shacks to have as a partner not another loanee who cant be bovered and does not have the same ability as players we allready have.Until worthy goes players will not want to stay and come the summer we will loose any hope of getting a side to compete.[/quote]

I agree in part although I''ve been impressed with Rehman. I would like to see Shacks given a chance but I don''t think it''s fair to point all the blame at Zesh!