HAS MORE FOOTBALL EXPERIENCE ,

PLAYER KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE,

AND MANAGEMENT AHEAD OF ALL MENTIONED SO FAR ,

KNOWS A DECENT PLAYER ,

GOOOD TRACK RECORD FOR % GAMES WON DRAWN etc  AND TALKS very well in his podcassts,

AND I SURE A VERY WARM WELCOME WOULD BE MADE TO HIM FROM MOST CANARY  SUPPORTERS,

KNOWS A DECENT PLAYER ,

GOOOD TRACK RECORD FOR % GAMES WON DRAWN etc  AND TALKS very well in his podcassts,

AND I SURE A VERY WARM WELCOME WOULD BE MADE TO HIM FROM MOST CANARY  SUPPORTERS,

KNOWS A DECENT PLAYER ,

Even the club might support him if he found another dean  windass, He new his players AND DO NOT DO A CHASE ON HIM  !!   BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO LOOSEN THEIR PURSE STRING A BIT

• 86 Words 

34 Errors

Fix All Errors
Paraphrase Text

Ah no the OP just used the same computer software to make his nostalgic O'Neil post as when Martin was relevant. 

Its like going to a 1960's weekend in a 1960's car.

I applaud the effort.

• Like 2

Some clown was on Canary Call and reckoned Pardew and Curbishley would be good shouts and then threw O'Neill into the mix. I thought it was a wind up at first but the more he rambled on i came to the conclusion he was serious.

• Haha 1

Some of the managers being talked about on Canary Call really was a concern. To think those same people wanted Smith out is really confusing.

2 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Some of the managers being talked about on Canary Call really was a concern. To think those same people wanted Smith out is really confusing.

Some of the names people have mentioned to me are laughable,  one bloke I work with seriously suggested Bruce!!! Needless to say he didn't take well to my response of hilarious **** take 🤣

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cor blast bor said:

KNOWS A DECENT PLAYER ,

KNOWS A DECENT PLAYER ,

KNOWS A DECENT PLAYER ,

Even the club might support him if he found another dean  windass, He new his players AND DO NOT DO A CHASE ON HIM  !!   BUT THEY MIGHT HAVE TO LOOSEN THEIR PURSE STRING A BIT

• 86 Words 

34 Errors

Fix All Errors
Paraphrase Text

A good post and straight to the point. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, cor blast bor said:

KNOWS A DECENT PLAYER ,

KNOWS A DECENT PLAYER ,

KNOWS A DECENT PLAYER ,

• 86 Words 

34 Errors

Fix All Errors
Paraphrase Text

Surviving the wine shortage: a tramp's guide | The Evening Haröld...Good effort, may I suggest try again tomorrow....perhaps around midday?....

40 minutes ago, hogesar said:

You saying you DON'T want pardew or curbishley then?... Hmm interesting 🤔😂

Edited by GodlyOtsemobor
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, GodlyOtsemobor said:

You saying you DON'T want pardew or curbishly then?... Hmm interesting 🤔😂

I dont think even I would be capable of spinning a positive out of either of those 😅

• Haha 1