Sign in to follow this  
becclescanarygirl

Importent day!!!!

There must be a dating website you can conduct such conversations :-). Cant wait till Sunday were going to beat them I know we are.

Sorry..
yup season ticket holder mate barcely sec c

so far there is no news on the hucks situation hopfully we can get something sorted before the start of the weekend. I dont know what the latest is when he can sign (firday lunchtime has been suggested). Having watched ipswichs defence over the past few weeks it is obvious that it is indeed quite leaky. Hucks would be the ideal player to exploit this, with him i really fancy our chances (not saying that just casue i''m a fan). I cant wait, the suspense is killing me!

This ex Sir John Leman pupil says ......... Let''s keep it to all things Green and Yellow.

Come on Hucks, do the right thing .....!!!!!

OTBC

Jeees sorry to ruffle a few feathers was only interested to find out who the young lady was..

Some people!!

I really believe that if after all this heartache we miss out on Hucks we will only have ourselves to blame..

After all he was our player for 3 months-why did we wait for so long before we agreed a fee and started negotiating a contract with him?

Seems like yesterday turned into an impotent day!!!!

Patience is a virtue.

Merry Christmas to all City fans wherever you are.

PS. All good things come to those who wait.....................but sadly Santa''s not around for another week yet!

PPS. Just how wound up are the binners with all this? They''ll deny it of course, but that''s why their posting 19 to the dozen on any City MB''s they can find!!! Roll on Sunday, and the "Battle of Portaloo"