Sign in to follow this  
Ramrod

I DON'T LIKE MOST OF OUR PLAYERS!

Until recently there was a strong bond between team and fans.

Players were personalities who you liked.

Nowadays,  I only like a handful, the rest I have no feelings for, infact I don''t like most of them.

Agreed Wiz, I''ve felt this way for much of the season.

I haven''t warmed to any of the new signings Worthington has made this season, hardly surprising though considering all the loans that have been brought in.

I''ve never felt so distanced from a Norwich City team in all my life and thats whats dampening the entertainment value and the enthusiasm I have for them to succeed.

WORTHY OUT, FOOTBALL IN!

I agree in a way... I really don''t like hughes - mainly cos he typifies everything wrong with worthys management style.  I havent really seen much of the others Jarrett has hardly played, Etuhu looks like a lazy sod, robinson seems invisible on the pitch.  I liked colin but feel he has been let down by the management and tactics and all this while struggling to adapt.

I can barely remember much of thorne either. Then we have all these loans - they are not even city players - lisbie, wright, marney, JJ2, Rehman, etc etc

people that i want to like like hendo, jarvis, jarvis 2, shackell dont ever get games.

Know how you feel Wizard

Used to lived to see our team play on Saturday afternoon put radio on at half time v Palace 2-0 down went back out side put van radio to listern to last 10 mins 4-0 down was not really shocked by the score to be honest didnt even know we(they)had scored till I was listerning to the phone in.

Looking at the starting eleven other than Hucks and Safri and maybe Drury couldn`t care less about the rest a load of misfits played in wrong position loan signings and panic buys and players who want to be elseware

Hate feeling this way about my club but until something drastic is done i think this trend may continue for a long time.

Oh for a Fleck or someone of his ilk we can relate to !!!!!!

sorry for the depressing post but thats how I feel at the moment