Sign in to follow this  
By Hook or Ian crook

Luton Away

Just now, The Real Buh said:

I just don’t think they have the courage

I think the only way to solve this is for the fanbase to literally go to war with those in charge.

It’s hard to go to war with the an enemy who never leave their glasshouse. If you surround yourself with yes men for fear of being told you might be wrong about something you’re doomed from the start. 

• Like 1

I hope Paddy is there for the post game. Smith’s gonna get Paddy the Baddy, the one-man good cop/bad cop going to shake that sucker down! 

It’s curtains for Smith. He’s about to get smashed after giving us all a loaded gun after his post-Blackburn comments. 

6 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

@littleyellowbirdie @Branston Pickle 

Do you get it now or do we need to get you both sectioned?

EDIT/Correction: Initially tagged @hogesar as well but think he actually turned last week, so just the other two!

It's all pretty hopeless. I'm sort of tuning out for now, but at rock bottom, people like you with your incessant negativity are a liability that damage the club and create an atmosphere where any players or personnel worth their salt won't want to be involved.

Enjoy the sh1t storm though, seeing as you seem to enjoy it.

I might be stating the obvious here, but that is Smiths final game. There is no way on earth that he can survive that performance.

I remember at the start of the season someone started a 'winners and losers' thread after every game. I miss that.

Luton (a)

Winners

Teemu Pukki's beard. Never looked better.

Losers

Everything and everyone else.

• Haha 1

Hopefully Smith is getting his marching orders as we type.

Worst manager we have had since roeder.

And you know what gunny was bad but at least gunny cared about  and loved our club 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Smith out, Shakey out, Webber out, Delia out.

Attanasio let's see the colour of your money or you can fcuk off as well.

Shouldn’t it be Smith out, Webber out Shakey all about ?

I have been choosing which games to go to recently but after that, if he isn't sacked, I will deffo be there on Friday for the pitchfork and torch action...

movie-time-movie.gif

"Well I feel we passed it around well at times and deserved to win. I feel the fans did not help though being so rude we would have won if they shut up"- Deans Post match interview, probably

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

As much as I will always belong to the school of thought that a manager should be given plenty of time, this restart after the World Cup has been a complete false start.

At least Farke managed to get improved performances out of his teams after prolonged breaks. Can't say this for Smith.

Just now, canarycop said:

Can't believe we are still top 5 after that shower of ****. Please Please change it to give us a chance

Yeah. We can still do this. We are having a bad blip but Smith can turn it around. Webber and the Board usually get things right and they all know more than we do anyway.

Just now, Coneys Knee said:

I genuinely think he’s gone before the night is out. It’s untenable now

Either that or he gets his P45 in the morning, either way he won’t be in charge against Reading, the atmosphere will be toxic.

3 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

It's all pretty hopeless. I'm sort of tuning out for now, but at rock bottom, people like you with your incessant negativity are a liability that damage the club and create an atmosphere where any players or personnel worth their salt won't want to be involved.

Enjoy the sh1t storm though, seeing as you seem to enjoy it.

Are you Dean or Stuart?

Its the fault of negative fans that Smith didn't take a defender off for an extra midfielder when the opposition went down to 10 men? Good lord give me strength.

Somebody section this man! 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

@littleyellowbirdie @Branston Pickle 

Do you get it now or do we need to get you both sectioned?

EDIT/Correction: Initially tagged @hogesar as well but think he actually turned last week, so just the other two!

Probably not wrong to tag me, had we played the system we started with and played well all game and won 3-0 I'd be arguing more time for Smith.

I think the players need to take a lot of responsibility but yes, Smith shouldn't survive that.

• Like 2