Sign in to follow this  
By Hook or Ian crook

Luton Away

Our ā€œwing backā€ gives the ball away. Perhaps he should actually venture into their half and try it. Smith can get lost now, this team is absolutely garbageĀ 

If this is the final score, that next home game is going to be like watching vultures picking at a corpse.

1 minute ago, king canary said:

That has been coming.

He has to go ASAP. I was willing to give him the break to try and get the team playing his way but we've come back looking even worse.

I think giving him the break is probably Webber's biggest balls up (and there's some stiff competition).

It was patently obvious to me he wasn't or isn't going to turn it round. The World Cup was a chance to get someone competent in to spend some time with the squad (not in the USA) and get us into shape. Top two may have been feasible then. Not now.

He still doesnā€™t know his best team or formation. We still havenā€™t solved the lack of CDM. There is no connection between defence and attack- the players look bereft of confidence and passion. Sack himĀ 

Players look like they've given up- corner comes in and not one of them actually challenges for it or looks like they want to win the header.

2 minutes ago, Dr Greenthumb said:

This team is pathetic, Iā€™d be more concerned about the positions below as to the ones above now

If we were keeping Smith for the season I'd honestly be fearing relegation, we are 8 points above 21st and in dreadful form.

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

So why havent we taken gibson off and put nunez or dowell on !!?

Because Smith is clueless & what you are watching is the dying embers of Smiths reign.

1 minute ago, GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary said:

So why havent we taken gibson off and put nunez or dowell on !!?

It's pretty obvious that Smith has no clue what he's doing. It's almost as if he's deliberately sabotaging us at this point.Ā