Sign in to follow this  
irishcanary

huckerbys agent

Well, it may be true. We don''t know what DH thinks, all we have is what he told us and it''s not easy to say "everything''s rubbish" when there''s 20,000 people chanting your name.

I think from what has come from the horses mouth we all know he has been much happyer at Norwich than Manchester.

His agents looking after number one and not Hucks. He knows he earns more if hucks stays than if he moves. The problem with agents is they are money grabbing sh!ts only wanting to line there own pockets and don''t care about the players!!

Just Found it on the BBC web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/3320517.stm I dont think that bloke understands hux at all. Too much emphasis is put on agents nowadays and it has gone to their heads. Money Money Money I think ABBA once said. The final decision is down to Hux we have just got to keep ouyr fingers crossed. one thing is for sure, it has stopped me doing any work.

It''s on the BBC Sport website and on teletext his agent has said:

"It would also be very difficult for Darren to entertain a permanent move into the Nationwide League.

We will speak to West Brom and Norwich in due course but we also believe there are other clubs interested in him who are operating at a higher level."

Don''t know what''s going on here but I don''t like it, it seems there are a lot of fun and games going on with Hux his agent and Man City, I''m getting the impression Hux just fed us lines to keep the fans sweet because he thought he would never have to honour them and we would never be able to afford him, I hope i''m wrong!

Please let me be wrong!

Phil Smith says: "It would also be very difficult for Darren to entertain a permanent move into the Nationwide League. We will speak to West Brom and Norwich in due course but we also believe there are other clubs interested in him who are operating at a higher level." In other words, this is Huckerby''s agent being.... Huckerby''s agent.

Yes saw that too - but wouldn''t hold much by it - just agent talk to force Man City''s hand re remaining owing contract money and to up the wage offers from potential buyers. "Watch this space" as the club keep telling us - I think he''ll be Norwich player soon ( though probably not in time for Sunday).

Just seen it on http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_1/3320517.stm

The plot thickens.....

Come on Darren, put us out of our misery - sign up!

You know it makes sense - do you want to be a hero or a bit part player?

As has been covered on here by other posters, I think there are three possible slants on Darren''s supposed words.
1. The agent has forgotten to consult his client yet again and has said the words he wants his client to say OR
2. It is sadly true, that Darren does want to stay at MCFC and continue life as a Prem. player, with all that entails. (Does seem hard to understand though as you surely can''t feel well disposed towards a club that you directly help to get to the Promised Land, and then get frozen out of and messed about by) OR
3. It is all part of the mind games going on to see who gets fed up first re: the sorting out of the severence pay, etc.

It does seem strange that two days ago KK said that Darren was back to "fight for his place". Yesterday he agreed fees with two clubs for his services. That really smacks of wanting the player to stay, doesn''t it? Today we''re back to reading the comments of the man who once recently really upset his client by making assumptions on his part. As you say, NMTD, the plot is thickening. When will it all end? I need a decent night''s sleep!!!

"Darren hasn''t decided that his future lies away from the club. He would like to play for City again," he said.

This was on the BBC link. I think this says everything. Basically the agent and Hucks are giving it one last attempt to get him playing for Man City again especially now the situation has changed from three months ago. Cant blame the lad after all he is a Man City player untill he signs for us. As for the fee being agreed, surely that is the work of the Man City board and not KK.

There is another option here ofcourse and that is that he stays at Man City which he is intitled to do and then moves in the summer to another Premiership club. Personally I cant believe that KK hasnt given him more of a chance in the Prem. And I also cant believe that Wolves, Southampton, Portsmouth, Leicester and a couple of other Prem clubs havent been linked with him.

I am not trying to be negative just realistic, I want him to sign for us as much as any supporter does. One thing I dont understand is why we put the bid in when we did. Surely if we had put it in earlier, ie a week before he went back, then maybe their would be less competition and perhaps things would have moved more quickly.

Lastly if he snubs us for one of the other two I would much rather he went to West brom. Why? You might ask, well if Wigan got him we might have hotter competition for second, we dont need that! And its not strikers the baggies lack, I believe they have just signed Horsefield, it is quality in their midfield. Ok, Koumas aside, I have heard that the bloke we tried to sign hasnt been all that great!

I put no store whatsoever on public pronouncements by players or their agents, or even managers. What is going on in Huckerby''s head only he knows.

He has said that he would be prepared to accept less money here. he has said that he would like to go back to Man City. Why? He needs to cover all options.

Imagine the reception in Manchester if he said: its crap there, I hate it and I want to go to Norwich. We don''t agree his wage demands and he slinks back. What if he says: Norwich was great but I never want to return because I want to play Premiership footbal now. KK agrees a fee and we stump up the cash. He can''t afford to be too bullish because his future is not entirely in his own hands.

Either way, he''s playing a canny game and we will know soon what he really wants. remember he wowed the Forest fans last year but didn''t stay there either.

I think the big advantage for us is that we are in second and he knows that if he did move there is a great chance of a spot back in the Prem with him grabbing the headlines. If I was in his shoes that would be very attractive.

Fingers still firmly crossed.

As KK has accepted a offers for Hux he does not form part of his long term plans and I would be really surprised if Hux is at Citeh come February.

I think the key part of Hux agents last bout of verbal dire ear relates to the fact that he feels he is a premier quality player and would prefer to play at that level. To me this is as always about money. He will get a significantly higher wage offer in the permiership than in Div 1 meeaning that the pay off from his current contract is not so important. (Hands up those who would walk away from that £1m as a shortfall over just 18 months???) And the news from WBA was that they would not pay his wages so he is unlikely to end up there.

The agent is simply buying his client some time. He knows that he can join Norwich but it will cost him some real hard cash so they have banked our interest as a safeguard but are still out to get more. The agent has made basically a public plea to the premier clubs to come and talk to his player. If it works (and I hear Charlton are making some very tentative enquiries) Hux will remain at a premier club where he is likely to be given more opportunity than at Citeh. If there is no further interest then he can take to opion to go down a league probably picking a club that is likely to get promotion. As such I expect that there will continue to be rumours galore for some weeks to come with Hux moving from Citeh in mid Jan.
As NW said at the start of the week will will have to be patient & accept that we will have a long and painful wait.

A 4 week wait is nothing to Hux as far as his career is concerned; for us it is an entirely different matter and could be the difference between making the premier next year or not...

So its Mckenzie and Roberts against the binmen then..

well it is time for the man to honer his words.[ i would love to stay]
everything is in place .why go back and sit on kk bench ,no sooner did he go back than he dropped the price to chip money and could have sold him twice over with in 48 hours .
he need to change his money man he makes nothing but problems for hucks when his mouth is open .fair play to all the directores who put up
now let men honer there word.