Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

Thread to say, "It's snowing here!"

We had it here in Hatfield on Sunday. Quite unusual and rather persistent. It will be here until Friday.

Absolutely hate it. Everyone at work wanted it because they don’t like their jobs.

It’s fun for kids, but it’s dangerous and causes accidents and isn’t good for business. I travel to get to work every day now and with weather like this, it’s a nightmare getting home.

Thank god the sun out is down here slowly melting it away.

We haven't had it this bad for decades. It's only just melting now, nearly a week after falling. Even the Beast was mild compared to this.

It’s been snowing for twenty fours hours here in southern Derbyshire, but stopped a couple of hours ago. Sunny now and almost all melted. Still flipping cold though. 🥶

On Wednesday while much of the country was under snow, my Grandson and his girlfriend's trip to Amsterdam cancelled because of massive snow at Bristol Airport and Amsterdam, I was playing golf and by 11am, I was down to shirtsleeves because there were no clouds and the sun was shining. I have been wearing shorts since 1 March anyway.