Keith Scott

So Smith in or Smith out?

More out now than I was before the break. For some stupid reason I held out hope that the break would give us a chance to nail down a progressive, attacking style. He's a total clown who needs to get out of this club before it gets horrible for his family.

Well, if it gets "horrible for his family" that says everything about the cretins that it triggers, right?

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

More out now than I was before the break. For some stupid reason I held out hope that the break would give us a chance to nail down a progressive, attacking style. He's a total clown who needs to get out of this club before it gets horrible for his family.

Wow, threatening his family, how low can some on here get.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

We have never, ever been the sort of fans who lower ourselves to this type of behaviour. Yes we have chanted 'We want Worthy, Roeder, Hughton out' etc. but that's it. 

• Like 2

Just now, yellowrider120 said:

We have never, ever been the sort of fans who lower ourselves to this type of behaviour. Yes we have chanted 'We want Worthy, Roeder, Hughton out' etc. but that's it. 

I agree.

My stance on Smith hasn't changed. He has alot to prove still.

But there's not been a single Dean Smith out chant yet so the wider fanbase isn't too bothered either way. He will, regardless, get the next few games whatever 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

Is that some kind of violent threat? Geez

Isn't going anywhere.

Get used to what you are seeing, and enjoy it.

From our display today we will back to pragmatic performances, grinding out wins. He will do what it takes.

• Like 2

Obviously it isn't a threat, but you all know that don't you. I'm not going to go kick his bins over.

I can't believe I'm even having to clear this up, but when the hate and vitriol turns so violent against a manager ala Roeder, it is not a pleasant thing for any family to witness and I wish it on no one. This has been stated by many, many managers.

22 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

Well, if it gets "horrible for his family" that says everything about the cretins that it triggers, right?

Would you like to see a 20,000 people calling for your spouse or dad to be sacked and called all sorts of things under the sun? That's what is coming.

Personally, I would've made the change at the start of the World Cup break. It makes little sense to do so now though, so surely we have to get behind him over the Christmas period rather than ask this question over and over? If we're still a long way off the top two and teetering on the edge of the Playoffs in the new year, then we can start asking it again.

32 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

All the Smith haters in tears that we won against thier beloved Martin 🤣

Out but I don’t want Martin still too soon needs more time to earn the job on merit 

20 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

Billy Gilmour did say his family stopped coming to games last year due to abuse. 

22 minutes ago, yellowrider120 said:

We have never, ever been the sort of fans who lower ourselves to this type of behaviour. 

So Robert Chase didn't get a brick thrown at him through the window of a city restaurant then?

2 minutes ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

Billy Gilmour did say his family stopped coming to games last year due to abuse. 

Shame Billy kept coming 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Captain Holt said:

Would you like to see a 20,000 people calling for your spouse or dad to be sacked and called all sorts of things under the sun? That's what is coming.

So, re. the bit in bold, absolute eejits with no emotional control then? Got it.

Don't think fans merely calling for the sack is likely to be all that horrible for the family. Not pleasant, sure. But that's the nature of life as a football manager. You're a God when your team is perceived to be punching above their weight, and Lucifer in disguise when the team's perceived to be underachieving.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

Obviously it isn't a threat, but you all know that don't you. I'm not going to go kick his bins over.

I can't believe I'm even having to clear this up, but when the hate and vitriol turns so violent against a manager ala Roeder, it is not a pleasant thing for any family to witness and I wish it on no one. This has been stated by many, many managers.

He's a total clown who needs to get out of this club before it gets horrible for his family.

You clearly said it will become horrible for his family, sounds like a threat to me and and others.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

All the Smith haters in tears that we won against thier beloved Martin 🤣

Your weird gloating is just so bizarre. I’m just waiting for you to inevitably flip flop the next time we play a typical Smith style and lose to woeful opposition to say ‘his time is probably up’. 

People wanting Smith out have made the judgement based on a long series of games. The vast vast vast majority of which have been awful to watch and the clear majority of which have been lost or drawn. Every time he scrapes a win is not instant justification for you calling anyone that has actual eyes and watches actual games a ‘smith-hater’. It’s the kind of ill thought out cr*p that you spout constantly or other peoples opinions you regurgitate you try to always be in some self proclaimed ‘winning side’. 

You want Smith to stay now, but for you it’s all just bad on the last result not a continuum. It’s just massive hypocrisy for you ‘call out’ the ‘smith haters’ when we win but then stay completely silent yourself when we lose. I personally don’t call out the ‘smith lovers’ so why do feel the need for a constant war of attrition from the comfort of your keyboard?

It’s understandable though as you parrot what you see and always have for some weird cheap laugh. Is it ok to call France ‘frogs’? Nope. That’s horribly unacceptable but you did it this afternoon. In the same month you decry all the horrible injustice of the Qatar World Cup. I just don’t think you know what you actually believe. 

You should try forming an opinion of your own, if you had the confidence to do so it might be enlightening, but honestly, the more I read your posts the more like click bait you become. The joke is on me though tbf as I just responded to one of your latest examples now. 

I wish you well. I mute very few people but I’m actually making the conscious decision to mute you, simply because I can’t stand the lack of any kind of consistency. I know you won’t care, but I’ve genuinely tried to look past the weird comments and the repeated ‘but but but…..’ ‘why aren’t we….’ Jokes, but I’d be an idiot not to ignore you from now on. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Captain Holt said:

We went on a really poor run not winning in 8 games or something and there wasn't even one fan start a Dean Smith out chant. Not a single person.

We are seemingly a long way from that considering we just won away against a decent Swansea side.