Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

What Fantastic Viewing

loving this trio together discussing all things football. Richards in particular is gold dust for humour and anecdotes. If Garth Crooks could be thrown into the mix you could listen to them all day and every day. 

Richards might not always have much insight, but he's choc-ful of humour and his enthusiasm for the game is obvious. Good foil for the others.

Oh dear seems OP’s subtle humour has been lost on the above posters.

Cannot stand Richards. Is he only there to laugh at what the other presenters say? Adds nothing. Didn’t really have a career. Why’s he everywhere all of a sudden?

• Haha 1

I heard Lineker on a 5 Live show just before the World Cup and he actually came across really well, far better than what we see on MOTD. Their's a bit of a politician in there somewhere.

Shearer is full of nothingless cliches, dull, dour, boring. 

Richards doesn't seem to know an awful lot about football but hard not to like his personality and is the polar opposite to Shearer.

It's the sort of thing that makes the licence fee worthwhile. I would gladly pay double for mine.....

Edited by Hairy Canary

11 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

loving this trio together discussing all things football. Richards in particular is gold dust for humour and anecdotes. If Garth Crooks could be thrown into the mix you could listen to them all day and every day. 

Garth Crooks 😂