Sign in to follow this  
Canaries north

Watford or Udinese or Watford? Sign Kone.

Looks like one of the Pozzo family's clubs has signed the young Canadian we were looking at. Reports say he will be at Watford from January. Will be interesting to see if we avoided a mistake or made one not signing him? 

Nunez is pretty much up to speed of Championship football whereas Kone isn't. Based on what little I saw of him in the WC, he isn't going to be much use to Watford this season. 

Sadly we need a player more of his type than we do of Nunez's. We're very lightweight. In fact, even Sara is a bit of a plodder.  In my mind, Both players that would probably be better suited to a Farke team.

When you've got Kone's physicality you don't need so much bedding in time (imo anyway).  Plus has great passing technique.

To think they've already got Sarr, this could be third place tied up 'if' they tick.

Edited by Google Bot

42 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Sadly we need a player more of his type than we do of Nunez's. We're very lightweight. In fact, even Sara is a bit of a plodder.  In my mind, Both players that would probably be better suited to a Farke team.

When you've got Kone's physicality you don't need so much bedding in time (imo anyway).  Plus has great passing technique.

To think they've already got Sarr, this could be third place tied up 'if' they tick.

That was along my thoughts. We always blame lack of physicality in the Norwich squad. Here is a 6 feet 2 athlete by the looks of it. Ability wise I really don't know so that is kind of why a posted but would he have made more of a difference to us than Nunez has by his physical attributes alone.