Sign in to follow this  
Blurboy1980

Tampa Trip, Rowe, Tzolis, Kenny

I live here in the Tampa Bay Area  and I put this on twitter if any of you care.

Sad about Jonathan Rowe he will be out for a while with a foot injury he was walking around in a boot & crutches I asked him how it was and he said “Not good but didn’t have the results back yet” & I asked Tzolis if he was coming back in January and he said likely not. Also congratulated Kenny on his new contract which was announced on the website during the practice and when he came to say hello to the fans and he was like finally it’s been done for a while. 

It was good times wasn’t organized very well with it being Announced last minute and right before the England usa match and everyone including players wanted to leave pretty quickly to get back over the bridge to Tampa. Btw the heat here is almost like Qatar right now and these players were gasping after only a few mins. I can only imagine how the European teams are feeling over there playing in the heat. 

974C313A-C7DA-47D6-BF4C-72F814EE727A.jpeg

EE5922C2-9035-4736-90F0-6D2E4557A4FC.jpeg

DC163FBF-8C34-4924-A5D3-9928D5C73ED8.jpeg

88702A59-14ED-4B0F-A5F4-CEAB769E0CF3.jpeg

Edited by Blurboy1980
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 3

11 minutes ago, Blurboy1980 said:

I live here in the Tampa Bay Area  and I put this on twitter if any of you care.

Sad about Jonathan Rowe he will be out for a while with a foot injury he was walking around in a boot & crutches I asked him how it was and he said “Not good but didn’t have the results back yet” & I asked Tzolis if he was coming back in January and he said likely not. Also congratulated Kenny on his new contract which was announced on the website during the practice and when he came to say hello to the fans and he was like finally it’s been done for a while. 

It was good times wasn’t organized very well with it being Announced last minute and right before the England usa match and everyone including players wanted to leave pretty quickly to get back over the bridge to Tampa. Btw the heat here is almost like Qatar right now and these players were gasping after only a few mins. I can only imagine how the European teams are feeling over there playing in the heat. 

974C313A-C7DA-47D6-BF4C-72F814EE727A.jpeg

EE5922C2-9035-4736-90F0-6D2E4557A4FC.jpeg

DC163FBF-8C34-4924-A5D3-9928D5C73ED8.jpeg

88702A59-14ED-4B0F-A5F4-CEAB769E0CF3.jpeg

That is one big flip flop. Your feet must be massive 

3 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Bad news about Rowe, I thought he was more advanced in his comeback than that?

I believe it happened on the Trip. I joked with him, “careful America doesn’t have healthcare” 

46 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

That is one big flip flop. Your feet must be massive 

I genuinely thought that was a skateboard 🤣

Just now, Ken Hairy said:

I genuinely thought that was a skateboard 🤣

It is a skateboard I will take a picture of it when I get home from work. I made it myself 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blurboy1980 said:

It is a skateboard I will take a picture of it when I get home from work. I made it myself 

Wow impressive,  looks really good 👍

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Blurboy1980 said:

I asked Tzolis if he was coming back in January and he said likely not.

How was he in person?  He seems somewhat distant/introverted in training vids so very curious.

21 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

How was he in person?  He seems somewhat distant/introverted in training vids so very curious.

It’s either Tzolis’ mum or agent that posts sometimes on this forum so maybe they are better placed 

7 hours ago, Google Bot said:

He was very quiet and very soft spoken. I don’t see him going out on a bender with the lads. 

Here are some of my goods. I said I would take more pictures. The skateboard I made signed by everyone that was just there…. A sign that I also made signed by Simon Lappin who was here mingling with the crowd but also Grant Holt, Neil Adams and Adam Drury. Also my shirt signed by the team in Birmingham when I was there in august and the back signed by Justin Hawkins of the Darkness who were playing in Tampa earlier this year. OTBC!!!!

5D4D7750-8806-4EFC-ABFD-29C9CEDB052B.jpeg

C8CE7EBB-92CA-41CC-8E27-121889724A3E.jpeg

203D02E6-360C-4FAA-B9A8-64F49040A9D5.jpeg

CBD1C28E-052C-4A3F-9DC6-093849E174D3.jpeg

E88AD7F3-2CB1-4F67-86A7-8D454E3F23A3.jpeg

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Canary Jedi said:

What’s the latest from Tampa? Or are they home now?

Not sure tbh, but would have thought so. I thought we had a behind closed doors friendly at some point?

I would 100% buy one of those skateboards if you put the design up on etsy. I know a couple of canary-mad fans that like to skate that would lap those up.