Sign in to follow this  
SwearyCanary

Beale to (Glasgow )Rangers…

Beale after turning down Wolves in October just accepted the Rangers job. 

Here is a quote about why he turned down Wolves

"It was a real privilege to be asked to go to speak to them but i didn't think it was the right moment because I entered into an agreement here.

"Integrity is a real big thing for me, and loyalty. You don't give it to receive it back but I think if they're the values you live by then at times when you're put in a position then you have to be strong by them."

I love this level of integrity 😂😂😂. I’m sure it has nothing to do with losing the last 5 on the spin and dropping to 7th so he has to get out before his stock sunk any lower. 

In another point, are Rangers a lesser move than Wolves would’ve been? Will QPR plummet? Does anyone care? 

Edited by SwearyCanary

20 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

Beale after turning down Wolves in October just accepted the Rangers job. 

Here is a quote about why he turned down Wolves

"It was a real privilege to be asked to go to speak to them but i didn't think it was the right moment because I entered into an agreement here.

"Integrity is a real big thing for me, and loyalty. You don't give it to receive it back but I think if they're the values you live by then at times when you're put in a position then you have to be strong by them."

I love this level of integrity 😂😂😂. I’m sure it has nothing to do with losing the last 5 on the spin and dropping to 7th so he has to get out before his stock sunk any lower. 

In another point, are Rangers a lesser move than Wolves would’ve been? Will QPR plummet? Does anyone care? 

Integrity my a$$.  Yeah who Really cares about him , QPR , Rangers or Wolves.

• Like 1

In the last month or so, he's gone from: "Integrity is a real big thing for me, and loyalty..." to "Hello Scotland!". Good example of someone changing their beliefs and values! 

I just don’t understand it, all these really questionable managers and not one club has come after the self confident, premiership proven Smith. I mean he’s so good he should be top of most clubs lists for interview! I just don’t get why this massive Rangers job hasn’t been linked to or superb manager.

He was at Rangers previously as assistant to Steeeeeeveee Geeeeeeeee...could be entertaining to see if it unravels quickly. 🤣

Apples

2 hours ago, Indy said:

I just don’t understand it, all these really questionable managers and not one club has come after the self confident, premiership proven Smith. I mean he’s so good he should be top of most clubs lists for interview! I just don’t get why this massive Rangers job hasn’t been linked to or superb manager.

Bewildered 

5 hours ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Why anyone would want to get involved in that sectarian cesspit is beyond me 

We'll just add it to the burgeoning list of other things that are beyond you.

4 hours ago, Mr Apples said:

He was at Rangers previously as assistant to Steeeeeeveee Geeeeeeeee...could be entertaining to see if it unravels quickly. 🤣

Apples

SG was the front man.  Beale almost certainly ran the show behind the scenes. 

Despite being fans fave as a player, SG looks to have the personality and man management skills of a day hire labour gang boss.  

Beales good work recognised?

12 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

SG was the front man.  Beale almost certainly ran the show behind the scenes. 

Despite being fans fave as a player, SG looks to have the personality and man management skills of a day hire labour gang boss.  

Beales good work recognised?

It'll be an interesting one to watch. Rangers have a mostly injured and poor/underperforming squad and if Celtic do a number on them again and run away with the league Beale may well be chased back to the chippy in Walford. 🤣

Apples