Sign in to follow this  
Midlands Yellow

Favourite Celebrity Chef

This young lady goes under the radar but cooks to a tight budget and delivers winning meals every time.

Here’s Kay’s take on Christmas dinner which is well worth a watch. 

I would put all of them in a stewpot over an open fire, chuck in plenty of seasoning and reduce them down to a sticky liquid, bottle it and call it Ego Sauce. And every time Greg Wallace went "WooooooWer", I would put him in a blender a bit at a time.

Hollywood would be buried alive in soggy bottom pastry and Pru would water boarded White Lightning.

Delia would then be the only cook left, her wealth would be infinite and we would be Kings of Europe.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

I would put all of them in a stewpot over an open fire, chuck in plenty of seasoning and reduce them down to a sticky liquid, bottle it and call it Ego Sauce. And every time Greg Wallace went "WooooooWer", I would put him in a blender a bit at a time.

Hollywood would be buried alive in soggy bottom pastry and Pru would water boarded White Lightning.

Delia would then be the only cook left, her wealth would be infinite and we would be Kings of Europe.

I have a little bit of a strange obsession with Gregg Wallace. It started when I paused Masterchef years ago and got the (not unusual) stupid expression captured of, I think, John Torode. After catching a second one, I sent a photo to my daughter and now if I see an opportunity to catch an “interesting” shot of Gregg, I’m there. Other friends have joined in if they see a good one. 

Some of the best from my collection:

Nervous Gregg:

23E04B70-B5D5-41EF-A1DA-E9F3D9BBF26A.jpeg

Egg Gregg:

38FBFE11-53C6-4B73-BC33-62880531FC6C.jpeg

Coy Gregg:

2B517D32-51CC-460B-AAD5-442F021A0354.jpeg

Cabbage Gregg:

CDB46DCA-DBC9-4D96-B64F-E156912C1157.jpeg

Edited by Nuff Said
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

51 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Oh, and (you may want to look away for this one), Sex Gregg:

1955D062-733D-41F9-A648-C119E202391A.jpeg

You need to catch Dave Gorman on his latest tour. You have a shared obsession with Gregg but Dave's is Inside the Factory.

• Thanks 1