One of the (many) reasons going to the ground for a game sucks big old sweaty balls is because the matchday experience itself sucks.

This includes building an atmosphere. That also includes matchday songs on the PA. I have noticed recently they’ve tried to inject a bit of life into their terrible selection of basic songs just by turning them up as high as it will go. Nice one guys.

Far be it from me to make a suggestion but why not play some unique songs? I’d like to suggest the attached song, a unique version of our goal music that absolutely slaps in my opinion. Let’s try out a few things, maybe it leads to a new chant or something?

We news to raise standards and expectations in every area, maybe we can start with the matchday music? got to start somewhere

Alternatively, just keep playing Ed Sheeran at full blast or whatever. 

Re-record it with Brasil changed to Norwich throughout maybe, although re-filming the video might prove to be difficult to capture the same spirit?

Interestingly, Bellini are a German group. Gotta say, I like that version Buh put up. It'll definitely be powering an intervals workout or six as I get myself ready for Verona in February.

Edited by TheGunnShow

PA system!!
Its a shower of s**t.
I have been having an issue with the quality,or lack of,for the last two or three seasons.
Any pitch side announcements are inaudible from where I sit and I have been in regular email contact with the club about the problem but to no avail.