Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 16

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This week we have @PurpleCanary making the final six selections. As usual the ultra-consistent Purple is once again right up there challenging for the PUPs league on 13/15 87% winning picks. Also in contention for November’s POTM on 3/3 winning picks. Bang in form with five previous winning hot-seat sixes we are in the safest of safe hands this week. Those five previous wins are in the context of a willing volunteer for these difficult weeks which I am most grateful for. Let’s all help Purple with our best selection from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

No Norwich match again this week but @littleyellowbirdie is going to select from our BTTS options. Lyb only joined us last month but is already proving to be a great asset to our team and I’m really pleased he agreed to make these picks.. Let’s help him find some winning picks from those listed on Bet 365. Lyb, you have a tenner to spend split however you like between the PUPs suggestions and your own.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Pup of the month will be settled this weekend. Good luck to all the contenders the contenders…

PUP Wins Picks Win% Profit
Mr Angry 3 3 100% 2.25
Sonyc 3 3 100% 1.85
Twidio 3 3 100% 1.46
Hector Brockelbank 3 3 100% 1.05
Feedthewolf 3 3 100% 0.94
TheBaldOne66 3 3 100% 0.94
Cosmic Twin 3 3 100% 0.61
PurpleCanary 3 3 100% 0.55
Kathy 3 3 100% 0.52
Til1010 3 3 100% 0.44
Hammond1612 3 3 100% 0.15
Parma 3 3 100% 0.13

Now I’ll hand the thread over to PurpleCanary and Littleyellowbirdie. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Purple and LYB, the thread is yours.......🙃........

Edited by nutty nigel

France to beat the Danes

Pompey v MK Dons BTTS 

Good luck everyone 

OTBC 💛💚💛💚

Avoiding the potential minefield that is the FA Cup by going to the World Cup...

Japan to beat Costa Rica 

For BTTS, also in the World Cup, France v Denmark

Best of luck Purple, LYB, and all you PUPs 

• Thanks 1

Wrexham to beat Farnborough in the cup for me please.

BTTS Shrewsbury v Peterborough

Good luck all

Thanks for the kind introduction, nutty! I plan to start looking at choices around 8pm UK time on Friday.

For BTTS I like the look of King's Lynn Town versus Stevenage.

Good luck to all!

Edited by PurpleCanary
  • Like 1

Dipping down to the nether regions of English football and the FA Cup, 2nd Round.

Ipswich Town v Buxton is surely odds on against a cup upset - home win.

• Haha 1

I’m really doing well this month!😂👍

For me I’m going to Kings Lynn v Stevenage - away win.

BTTS, Oxford v Exeter.

OTBC 💚💛👍

Off to the Scottish Cup with Dunfermline vs. Forfar (home win).

For the BTTS Partick vs. Kelty Hearts.

Best of luck everyone. 💪💰

Apples

Howdy, folks! I'll try to add a bit of value, and go for Belgium to beat Morocco at around even money. Belgium were pretty awful against Canada last night and still managed to get a victory, and I doubt they'll play that badly again given the quality at their disposal.

BTTS: the second round of group matches are generally less cagey than the first round, so there's value to be had there for sure. Spain looked incredibly fluent last night, and Germany are absolutely desperate for a win, so I'd expect that game to yield goals.

Best of luck, all.

Greetings from the Middle East where football fever has hit!

For me it’s the FACup this weekend with Wrexham to beat Farnborough

and BTTS is Shrewsbury v Peterborough 

good luck everyone!

Welsh League Cup for me please where Connah's Quay Nomads (whose ground is where I work!) will easily beat Taff's Well AFC

Don't know the odds but likely to be nvg as the Nomads are flying 2nd in the Cymru Premier league, and Taff's Well are a league below. Also, they will have to travel up from Cardif for the game, and there is no money in this league so they will be sleeping in cars or getting up early or sofa surfing or similar, so not good prep for their biggest game of the season. But this is the semis of the cup and anything could happen (caveat) - but it probably wont!!

As for BTTS - why not Poland Vs Saudi Arabia.

Good Luck to Purple and littleyellowbirdie + the rest of the PUPs.

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to Purple, littleyellowbirdie and of couse all you other lovely PUPs out there.

Off to the land of the sardine catchers and a HOME WIN for BRAGA v Trofense.

BTTS Kings Lynn Town v Stevenage.

Edited by TIL 1010

Going to stick with the southern league south division again this week and an AWAY WIN for WESTON SUPER MARE at beaconsfield town at odds of 7/10. 

Weston look a cut above everyone in this league after recruiting from the conference & league 2 during the off season. Weston have 20 pts from their 8 away games this season, Beaconsfield have 11 from their home games. Can’t see anything other than a comfortable away win! 

BTTS Portsmouth v MK Dons

good luck everyone 

Evening all and good luck 

MMMK - JAPAN -v- Costa Rica - Japan to win

MM - WREXHAM -v- Farnborough HOME WIN 

BTTS - Spain -v- Germany 

Good evening all.

For the six I'm hopefully going for a real banker as a safety pick amidst the selection - heading to the Bundesliga Women and Bayern at home to Essen. The odds will be low.

For BTTS I also like the look of Lynn and Stevenage.

Best luck to @littleyellowbirdieand @PurpleCanary and all Pups.

11 hours ago, PurpleCanary said:

Swindon, afraid that's next Friday.

OK I'LL GO FOR A ENGLAND WIN

Edited by SwindonCanary
  • Like 1

Having a look at China this week and suggest Shandong Taishan vs Wuhan Yangtze River, home win. 

BTTS Stranraer and Annan Athletic. 

Very best of luck. 

Edited by dj11