Sign in to follow this  
Pyro Pete

McLean to Rangers

3 hours ago, hogesar said:

Haha, get a f*cking grip for crying out loud 😂😂

I don't think it's me that needs to get a grip On a public forum It is possible for McLeans wife and children to read your claims of his actions. The law of libel is there for a reason.

1 hour ago, ridgeman said:

I don't think it's me that needs to get a grip On a public forum It is possible for McLeans wife and children to read your claims of his actions. The law of libel is there for a reason.

It was clearly a joke.

• Like 1

On 22/11/2022 at 08:04, Worthy Nigelton said:

But I have seen Sorenson play.

So have I. And McLean is head and shoulders at this point.

On 22/11/2022 at 11:21, hogesar said:

I agree. He was signed under Farke's time here and even he couldn't get him into the side ahead of midfielders such as Kenny.

I believe he was also signed off a trial... rather than being scouted as such. 

Different players, Sorensen when fit and given the run he had last season started to show what he is about, to say McLean is better is daft, fitter definitely, the issue with Sorensen is he’s too injury prone and when he is injured he takes months to recover!

• Like 1

On 22/11/2022 at 14:13, ridgeman said:

They'd laugh , same as I did. Don't be ridiculous.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Indy said:

Different players, Sorensen when fit and given the run he had last season started to show what he is about, to say McLean is better is daft, fitter definitely, the issue with Sorensen is he’s too injury prone and when he is injured he takes months to recover!

He had a couple of absolutely dreadful performances out of about 5 but he got a free pass because so many were desperate for him to play. I remember one national journo in particular being particularly scathing and giving him one of the lowest ratings he'd given a player that season.

17 minutes ago, hogesar said:

He had a couple of absolutely dreadful performances out of about 5 but he got a free pass because so many were desperate for him to play. I remember one national journo in particular being particularly scathing and giving him one of the lowest ratings he'd given a player that season.

You rate Kenny don’t you, related or a very personal friend? 

56 minutes ago, hogesar said:

And just how many times has McLean had a dreadful game yet played thereafter? Many times I can remember. Sargent was written off last year too! About time we moved on from McLean to something a little better, he’s had his time here, he’s out of contract and wants to play for Rangers so it’s a great time to move on for all parties.

On 22/11/2022 at 14:13, ridgeman said:

I think it went over your head. 

Woooooosh.

57 minutes ago, Indy said:

And just how many times has McLean had a dreadful game yet played thereafter? Many times I can remember. Sargent was written off last year too! About time we moved on from McLean to something a little better, he’s had his time here, he’s out of contract and wants to play for Rangers so it’s a great time to move on for all parties.

If Sarra and Nunez play better between the end of the world cup and before the end of January, then perhaps they will sanction a move to let him go and recoup some of the pittance we paid for him.

They are the only players we have on contracts going forward, along with Gibbs, that can consider themselves genuinely good enough to at least challenge McLean for a position. We may not get to keep Hayden so we can't rely on it. 

2 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

You rate Kenny don’t you, related or a very personal friend? 

You rate Ipswich don’t you? Former player or closet binner? 😘

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

You rate Ipswich don’t you? Former player or closet binner? 😘

On a personal level I dislike Leicester more, but Town are definitely on the rise. They’d like to meet us more than we would them, that’s a fact I’m afraid. 

On what planet can some binner hovering around this forum claim the above to be a 'fact'?

Not one of their players gets into our starting eleven. That is a fact.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

On a personal level I dislike Leicester more, but Town are definitely on the rise. They’d like to meet us more than we would them, that’s a fact I’m afraid. 

Out of interest, why would any Norwich fan dislike Leicester more than Ipswich? Are you actually just a Coventry fan who followed Huckerby and Maddison to our club? I’m not bothered if we meet them as we would batter them, they only want to meet us because thatd suggest they’re in a higher league than they’ve been close to for bloody ages. 

And just to get this back to Kenny, Ipswich would literally cry with joy to have him there, he would be like Kante at that level and I think he is pretty average, so that shows you the standard I view league 1 to be. 

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Midlands Yellow said:

To say they’d like to meet us more than we’d like to meet them makes it sound like you’re a binner fan stressed out over how long it’s been since you last beat us. You even lost at home to newly promoted Cambridge United last season

Sensible decision to keep Kenny. I'm quite pleased actually. It's up to other players to prove they are better, they haven't done consistently so far.

Doesn't mean Rangers will drop their interest but it will require a meaningful transfer fee. 

• Like 6

...and in one tweet, the club have revealed the level of mediocrty they now aspire to

no longer a good enough player to get us promoted from this league...and if we somehow did - with him piggybacking on it....blatantly not good enough in the premier league

3 years?!?!?     bet he can't believe his luck

...just hope the next manager (who will be along in the next 6 weeks) sees through him

if it is to protect a value so he deosnt walk for nothing , ok.....but 2025 ?!?!?!?!?!??

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Sensible decision to keep Kenny. I'm quite pleased actually. It's up to other players to prove they are better, they haven't done consistently so far.

Doesn't mean Rangers will drop their interest but it will require a meaningful transfer fee. 

no....its up to the club to recruit better players....not to reward mediocrity

😂😂 It’s brilliant, we have no control over the clubs choices, I thought Webber was away climbing! 

5 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

Shores up our bargaining position, if nothing else.

>we'll take him on a free, maybe a small fee to get him 6 months early.

>we're extending his deal, give us a million or two

>no

Edited by KeiranShikari

8 minutes ago, Indy said:

😂😂 It’s brilliant, we have no control over the clubs choices, I thought Webber was away climbing! 

It was Tom😂

• Haha 1

Good news. Been one of our better midfielders this season and I'm not shocked that those who are experienced in football within the club seem to think so too.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, hogesar said:

Good news. Been one of our better midfielders this season and I'm not shocked that those who have football nous seem to think so too.

😉

• Like 1