Sign in to follow this  
Worthy Nigelton

Anyone watching the Binners?

If they go up they are in serious trouble. There's very little quality in their team and it would take several million to make them competitive at Championship level.

Exeter are dreadful but look the better team to me.

35 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I'm sure Buh will be here any second to tell you how wrong you are and how they will beat us and get 6 points from us next season 🙃

Dean Smiths name doesn’t have “Ipswich Town - W” written next to it.

He's a loser

And he doesn’t care about the Derby like we do

I honestly believe a loss to Ipswich or something on that scale is what’s required to make fans see what a loser he is though

And No, why would you watch the binners?

Edited by The Real Buh
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Worthy Nigelton said:

If they go up they are in serious trouble. There's very little quality in their team and it would take several million to make them competitive at Championship level.

Exeter are dreadful but look the better team to me.

To be fair , they have made Exeter look ordinary , play a nice brand of football under this McKenna , let’s see what rest of season brings , hopefully implode  …….. please !

I think those on here who had stated they will implode and that they will fade away out of contention may well have to think again.

There are three teams in contention currently for the top two. One of those will drop into the playoffs and history suggests that team will not win them. We can only hope.....

1 hour ago, Heading South said:

To be fair , they have made Exeter look ordinary , play a nice brand of football under this McKenna , let’s see what rest of season brings , hopefully implode  …….. please !

The brand of football, Carrick dished out to us last week.

10 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

They will get promoted and should be competitive next season.. they unlike us are on the way up. 

Thinking the same. Ourselves, Sheff. Utd, Leeds, Southampton, Leicester, Man City, Wolves, Leeds etc etc have all done very well once escaping that division regardless of how long it takes. Ipswich if promoted should have absolutely nothing to fear in the Championship. 

15 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

They will get promoted and should be competitive next season.. they unlike us are on the way up. 

Yeah despite having much more financial resources than us over the past 15 years they've never really been close to our level and even when they were, we disposed of them in a play off semi final.

And now after 4 attempts they MIGHT finally escape the third tier (where our board made decisions which resulted in going up at first attempt) and posters think they are on the way up and a stick to beat the club with 😅😅😅

It's absolutely priceless.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Kenny Foggo said:

The step up from League One isn't that huge but every week they'll face a difficult game compared to the free ride they are getting this season, so you never know.

From our perspective, assuming we miss out on promotion, we are going to have to some how replace the quality that will inevitably leave in the summer. 

5 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Yeah despite having much more financial resources than us over the past 15 years they've never really been close to our level and even when they were, we disposed of them in a play off semi final.

And now after 4 attempts they MIGHT finally escape the third tier (where our board made decisions which resulted in going up at first attempt) and posters think they are on the way up and a stick to beat the club with 😅😅😅

It's absolutely priceless.

Delia’s grandson nails it again. Their xG must be impressive this season though? 

28 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Delia’s grandson nails it again. Their xG must be impressive this season though? 

I dont know, I dont pay half as much attention to them as you do 😅😅

47 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

And here comes the clubs PR chief rimmer. 

Full circle on here as closet binners try to ridicule City fans.

🦆 off binboy 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kenny Foggo said:

Child

'Oh no the mighty Ipswich are on the up and headed for prem glory and we are gonna get relegated waaaa'

That's what your comment comes across as. Never give them praise. They could somehow gain double promotions and win the Prem and they're still be a **** team, always have been always will be

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Full circle on here as closet binners try to ridicule City fans.

🦆 off binboy 

You need to get back on the booze!!!! I know you haven’t touched a drop for decades (ffs, what a lie) Many love you on here, some see through you. 

Just now, Midlands Yellow said:

You need to get back on the booze!!!! I know you haven’t touched a drop for decades (ffs, what a lie) Many love you on here, some see through you. 

Your mask has slipped so far it's on the floor.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Your mask dropped decades ago. Poisoned dwarf hiding behind charity work. 

Am I supposed to be upset when the forum's closet binner gets personal?

Just laughing at you 😂

Didn't watch them, had no idea they were on or even playing. Have absolutely zero interest in them apart from on Derby day, which don't happen anymore 🤷

Just now, nutty nigel said:

Am I supposed to be upset when the forum's closet binner gets personal?

Just laughing at you 😂

Be honest, stand up straight and look in the nearest mirror. You get cut a lot of slack on here  due to your tremendous charity work. If only the world had more Nutty Nigel’s!!!!  Oh Christ what a thought. 

12 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Be honest, stand up straight and look in the nearest mirror. You get cut a lot of slack on here  due to your tremendous charity work. If only the world had more Nutty Nigel’s!!!!  Oh Christ what a thought. 

Still laughing 😂🤣😂