Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

If you had to repost any former PinkUn post…

Does anyone remember a post about a guy who used to go to Morrisons before the game and buy a full cooked chicken and bring it to the game and, essentially, re-enact a Henry the eighth style banquets complete with chicken grease everywhere and bones tossed asunder?

5 hours ago, king canary said:

A recent favourite was Badgers 'THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL WANTED!!' thread post that weird Brandon Williams incident where it turned out the YOU! he was referring to were apparently members of a private Delia Out facebook group that may or may not have members on here. That was a very odd afternoon. 

I still firmly believe it never happened or Brandon was mistaken. Went very quiet very quickly. I think the young lad may have just been after some attention.

16 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Also an honourable mention for James Kent's journalistic masterpieces...

I'd forgotten about those.  The journalistic equivalent of those early X-Factor auditions where tone deaf amateurs get really antsy when Simon Cowell asks them who convinced them that they could sing ...

Edited by Barham Blitz

A few I’m surprised not mentioned - 

It’s not houghton it’s hughton you count

The guy who made a thread complaining about the **** ads on the site without understanding the ads were targeted 

The ginger pele ‘goodbye’ thread

On 17/11/2022 at 07:58, PurpleCanary said:

Spoiled for choice with City1st, especially if one wandered over the the non-football section. An honorable mention for Tom Cavendish and his greenfield-site stadium plan. In terms of almost universal derision that was hard to beat, although the idea wasn’t quite as dumb as it was painted.

I remember that... it was mainly dumb because none of the key facilities have transpired, and weren't ever confirmed to be... it was like this utopian sunny uplands of Postwick, an NCFC Elysium Fields or Valhalla.