Sign in to follow this  
Nuff Said

If you had to repost any former PinkUn post…

30 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

It would be City1st and the iFollow logo saga.

I'd love to find the one where Grefstad argued that he was a better football analyst because he had a bigger telly.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

Talking of posters, where’s Lakey? I really miss his lectures. Has he been on lately?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Icecream Snow said:

I think the Mister Chops Christmas Panto was the best post ever made on here.

Yes that one or any of Arrdee's masterpieces 💛💚

• Like 2

For me it would have to be "Matt"'s 'Test Post' as screenshot in the welcome to the new forum post atop the index:

https://forum.pinkun.com/index.php?/topic/120621-welcome-to-the-new-pinkun-forums-a-few-things-before-we-get-started/&do=findComment&comment=1830385

The elusive @Matt's "Test Topic", for me, is the Holy Grail that I would like to resurrect:

image.png

Made 8 posts here, yet only 1 is public, Makes you wonder what other delights he has been hiding, does it not? .......Just imagine if there was a Test Topic 2 at some point.

Edited by Google Bot
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

I'd love to find the one where Grefstad argued that he was a better football analyst because he had a bigger telly.

It is funny you say that, where I sit is not far from the corner flag next to the Snakepit, when play goes down the wing towards the River End I lean forward to get a better view and occasionally think "that bloke with the big telly wouldn't have to do this" 😂.......

• Haha 3

I miss True Grit's Insights into the world of scouting.  I like to think that he has gone quiet because the club have finally realised that there is only one man to head up the new South American scouting operation and that he is hard at work convincing a teenage Bolivian Huckerby that Norfolk is the place to be ...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

It would be City1st and the iFollow logo saga.

Spoiled for choice with City1st, especially if one wandered over the the non-football section. An honorable mention for Tom Cavendish and his greenfield-site stadium plan. In terms of almost universal derision that was hard to beat, although the idea wasn’t quite as dumb as it was painted.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

Spoiled for choice with City1st, especially if one wandered over the the non-football section. An honorable mention for Tom Cavendish and his greenfield-site stadium plan. In terms of almost universal derision that was hard to beat, although the idea wasn’t quite as dumb as it was painted.

Peppercorn rent!

Also an honourable mention for James Kent's journalistic masterpieces...

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Essex’s take on the meaning of life was pretty impressive.

Didn't Monty Python do it better?

How about ourselves led by Ricardo for bailing out the Club's Blackadder style AGM by reporting it to the wider fan base.

At least Lord Melchet owns some shares. Would be good to see him in a future episode.

11 hours ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Essex’s take on the meaning of life was pretty impressive.

2 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Didn't Monty Python do it better?

How about ourselves led by Ricardo for bailing out the Club's Blackadder style AGM by reporting it to the wider fan base.

At least Lord Melchet owns some shares. Would be good to see him in a future episode.

No offence but the Pythons effort was better but as they haven’t posted on here we’ll have to make do with your sterling effort 😉

9 hours ago, Barham Blitz said:

I miss True Grit's Insights into the world of scouting.  I like to think that he has gone quiet because the club have finally realised that there is only one man to head up the new South American scouting operation and that he is hard at work convincing a teenage Bolivian Huckerby that Norfolk is the place to be ...

I wonder what he is driving in Bolivia.........

Edited by Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

Nuff Said's 'If you had to repost any former PinkUn post'.

Is this the meta-verse thing I keep hearing about?

Some of the posts trying to defend this year's dross  with our high xG this year have been amusing 

But it's gone to far now with xG becoming this seasons meme.

32 minutes ago, Faded Jaded Semi Plastic SOB said:

I wonder what he is driving in Bolivia.........

I was trying to remember in my post - was it a Qasqai that he used to rack up the miles in ?  Whatever it was I"m sure he would have had it shipped over ...

15 hours ago, Nuff Said said:

.. would it be one of TVB’s?

No, it would be the famous "we could finish 4th" post from Lakey.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

2 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Peppercorn rent!

That sounds expensive, Nuff Said is letting me live rent free in his head.

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

14 hours ago, Feedthewolf said:

Your wish is my command... (apart from any sexual ones)

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

A recent favourite was Badgers 'THIS IS WHAT YOU ALL WANTED!!' thread post that weird Brandon Williams incident where it turned out the YOU! he was referring to were apparently members of a private Delia Out facebook group that may or may not have members on here. That was a very odd afternoon. 

• Haha 3