kinggoblin

Dean Smith sack talk grows

No chance, he’d have gone on Sunday had this current set up thought that. Only if he loses to Swansea and goes behind at next home game could the crowd turn a little more vocal to apply any such pressure. 
I think he’s here till the summer regardless and we will see massive changes if not promoted.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

I know clickbait as I'm a master of that and that title sounds about as clickbait as could be

SMITH TO BE SACKED?!?!??! THE ONE THING?!?!?!?!?! Click here for more!

Ah after having read the article I can indeed confirm its mostly nonsense. The source is football leauge world which is pretty much 'football leauge clickbait' that plain makes stuff up and uses bots to post nonstop clickbait articles to gain ad money across various social media sites.

So don't get excited Smith out people- The sauce on this one isn't tasty bbq but moldy smelly cheese.

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

9 minutes ago, Ken Hairy said:

Lump on then, only Heckingbottom safer according to the bookies. 

https://m.nicerodds.co.uk/championship-next-manager-to-leave

We all know our clueless board will do nothing. 

I mean, I don't want to be that guy, but one of those managers has already been sacked and another has left for the Premier League.

And it's dated September.....

• Haha 3

The only thing Smith will be getting in January is a load of analytics and data. 

We might have some money if Aarons goes but I don't see where this war chest is coming from unless Attanasio puts in another £10m.

2 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

We might have some money if Aarons goes but I don't see where this war chest is coming from unless Attanasio puts in another £10m.

Might get a few million for Rashica for Galatasary to make perm?

Wonder if there is still interest in Krul from Holland as well, might be worth a million?

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

1 minute ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Might get a few million for Rashica for Galatasary to make perm?

Wonder if there is still interest in Krul from Holland as well, might be worth a million?

I wonder if we've even finished paying for Rashica yet? If on instalments, possibly not.

Why do they ask some bloke who really hasn't a clue about us? If it said Michael Bailey, I would give it some respect.

Not a surprise for people to think Deano is one bad result away from leaving. Most of us do.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Why do they ask some bloke who really hasn't a clue about us? If it said Michael Bailey, I would give it some respect.

Not a surprise for people to think Deano is one bad result away from leaving. Most of us do.

Except Delia who no doubt is happy for him to stay until the very end of the season as she wants to prove we are not a sacking club etc etc..

1 hour ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Can we afford to sack him?

Can we afford not too? 

Who'd be a Director of Football? 🤣🤣

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Except Delia who no doubt is happy for him to stay until the very end of the season as she wants to prove we are not a sacking club etc etc..

Even though there have been 19 on her 26 year watch.

3 hours ago, Unhinged Canary said:

I mean, I don't want to be that guy, but one of those managers has already been sacked and another has left for the Premier League.

And it's dated September.....

Irrelevant 😂😂😂. Bloody Google that was first on the list of links 🙈

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, keelansgrandad said:

Even though there have been 19 on her 26 year watch.

From the time they became owners and leaving out people in obviously temporary charge for a game or two, such as Jim Duffy and Martin Hunter, it is 12 starting with Mike  Walker. So about one every two years, when the Championship average in particular is much shorter.

He's going no where or they would have pulled the trigger already.

A shame I would like our new manager to be able to have the world cup to get prepared rather than be thrown into it.

It's inevitable that Smith will be fired now I think.

Just how long will the board stall.

A shame but I think many of us knew he was not the man for the job before the end of the last season.

Bad leadership from the board unfortunately.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Ah after having read the article I can indeed confirm its mostly nonsense.

The Master of posting nonsense has made his decision.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

He's going no where or they would have pulled the trigger already.

That as well as the recent comments from Attanasio regarding what a good bloke Deano is and how this is a long term project. I'm getting the feeling Smith is here next season and it would take something spectacular for us to pull the trigger.

2 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

That as well as the recent comments from Attanasio regarding what a good bloke Deano is and how this is a long term project. I'm getting the feeling Smith is here next season and it would take something spectacular for us to pull the trigger.

Wait for the next few games after the world cup

Swansea blackburn luton watford

That should do for him. Once the crowd turns, its the end

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KeiranShikari said:

He has a lot to learn about football clubs in this country and how fans react. If he wants to finance a long term project that's up to him because those parachute payments aren't going to last forever and we can kiss goodbye to the likes of Pukki, Aarons, Cantwell etc.

We'll need more than a spreadsheet to get out of this league!

• Like 1