Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Minutes Of Latest OSP Meeting 1st November.

Gosh that was a p1ss poor effort on representing the fans and holding the club to account.

the worst atmosphere since we had the rodent as manager and clappers is the answer 

deary me 

4 minutes ago, Bert said:

Gosh that was a p1ss poor effort on representing the fans and holding the club to account.

the worst atmosphere since we had the rodent as manager and clappers is the answer 

deary me 

Agreed!

BF suggested clappers, including with song lyrics written on for newer songs.

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

I noticed the South Stand tapgate has still not been resolved.

The response from EH was classic management; well I wasn't here when it was raised previously, I'll look into it! 

28 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

The response from EH was classic management; well I wasn't here when it was raised previously, I'll look into it! 

image.png.4469a7fabc349fbcd2441e0b979a23be.png

SH said that it was the Club’s desire for the Panel to come up with the solution where 6 panel members remain on the Panel for an additional year, and which 5 other panel members step off as per the original term. He noted that ultimately if the Panel were not able to decide who would stay on the Panel for an additional year, that the Club would make the decision itself.

This looks like none of the fans want to come off the panel. But if they don’t the Club will make them. 

#Harmonious 

9 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

SH said that it was the Club’s desire for the Panel to come up with the solution where 6 panel members remain on the Panel for an additional year, and which 5 other panel members step off as per the original term. He noted that ultimately if the Panel were not able to decide who would stay on the Panel for an additional year, that the Club would make the decision itself.

This looks like none of the fans want to come off the panel. But if they don’t the Club will make them. 

#Harmonious 

If you read the whole thing, there are three members of the panel (myself included) who explicitly say they're happy to stand down at the end of their term, plus another who says they only want to stay on if if was 'worthwhile and made a positive difference'. It'll all be sorted out harmoniously, we've formed strong relationships with each other over the past 18 months or so.

That whole first part doesn't paint a great picture- basically suggests either the panel feel like they are being ignored by the club and basically shouting into the void or that the panel and the club aren't really aligned on what the panel is actually for.

3 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

If you read the whole thing, there are three members of the panel (myself included) who explicitly say they're happy to stand down at the end of their term, plus another who says they only want to stay on if if was 'worthwhile and made a positive difference'. It'll all be sorted out harmoniously, we've formed strong relationships with each other over the past 18 months or so.

Actually , Wolfie I really don’t know why I commented . I’m delighted you feel you are making a difference and enjoying the experience . 

1 minute ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

Actually , Wolfie I really don’t know why I commented. I’m delighted you feel you are making a difference and enjoying the experience. 

I didn't say that either, to be fair.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, king canary said:

That whole first part doesn't paint a great picture- basically suggests either the panel feel like they are being ignored by the club and basically shouting into the void or that the panel and the club aren't really aligned on what the panel is actually for.

In other words a talking shop under the guise of fan consultation.

37 minutes ago, Graham Paddons Beard said:

#Harmonious 

From the North Korean textbook on fan engagement.

14 minutes ago, Feedthewolf said:

I didn't say that either, to be fair.

Surely i don't detect an air of disillusionment in that response wolfie ?

Just now, TIL 1010 said:

Surely i don't detect an air of disillusionment in that response wolfie ?

I just don't like having words put in my mouth, Tilly. If people wish to read between the lines, I can't stop that from happening 🙂

2 hours ago, TIL 1010 said:

I noticed the South Stand tapgate has still not been resolved.

I have filed my report. When I first did so 3 and a half years ago I was told that it could only have happened at the end of the half time rush. Not sure that was true. Now cold water 30 minutes before kick-off. It is as if Covid never happened.

OMG - I think Norwich must be running out of trees, what with all these sticks being used to beat the club with.  Is there anything the club is doing that meets with approval at the moment?! 

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

OMG - I think Norwich must be running out of trees, what with all these sticks being used to beat the club with.  Is there anything the club is doing that meets with approval at the moment?! 

Don’t worry Pickle, there’s plenty on here backing the club regardless of anything they get wrong. 

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

Well I like that there's three PUPs on this panel. If the PUPs can't make a difference no one can 💛💚👍

By the looks of it some PUP Power might be needed before long Nutty. 😜

7 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

Don’t worry Pickle, there’s plenty on here backing the club regardless of anything they get wrong. 

I’m doing neither, largely staying out of it as don’t seem to actually quite ‘get’ what’s going on. Tbh it’s these times I’m fairly glad I’m a remote supporter, as taking a step back is never a bad idea…though the 4+ hour travel each way on Saturday wasn’t so much fun.

Edited by Branston Pickle

1 minute ago, Branston Pickle said:

I’m doing neither, staying out of it as don’t actually quite ‘get’ what’s going on. Tbh it’s these times I’m fairly glad I’m a remote supporter, as taking a step back is never a bad idea…though the 4+ hour travel each way on Saturday wasn’t so much fun.

That must be painful to keep repeating. I couldn’t do it even if I could do it. I’ll view us at Coventry in January and pop over to Norfolk early spring. I’m more looking forward to a jolly pub crawl though than viewing the action on the pitch. 

"...for the wider fanbase to know the Panel exists and is of value."

I have never heard of this panel before.

What is it? Who sits on it? And how did they get onto it?