Sign in to follow this  
Magicmol

How About Money Refunds For No Shows

I admit I do not go to many games but I listen to as many of them as possible and I feel sorry for the supporters who make the trips to places like Crystal Palace and see our team effectively not turn up.I think a percentage of the money should be refunded to the supporters if the team fails to play. This could then be taken out of players bonuses/wages - maybe that would help motivate the players because they seem to need it from somewhere. What does everyone else think?

I have often contemplated a pay system based on what you get.

If the team wins you pay £30, draw £20, defeat £10 etc. Only problem is, the Club would have to enter into a contract with every paying fan, which would be complicated.  It would be possible for season ticket holders and members. Would need a very brave club to do it, which would never be us. I can''t think of any other industries with similar systems...

never gunna happen

although the club old Matty Svensson is currently at lost 5-0 or something similar to that AWAY, last game of the season (last season obviously) and gave all the visiting fans their money back (the amount it would cost to travel down, for ticket etc.)

Unfourtuantly our club is too poor to do such thing