Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

The lights at Carrow Road are crap as well..🤣

Yeah, they are too bright, which is just your general level NCFC incompetence. The failure to correct it and say it is what the TV cameras want so… f@&k the fans is just your garden variety NCFC disrespect for the fans but what really gets me is the “light show”

Its not in time with the music or anything, it doesn’t even significantly illuminate the pitch or add anything. 

Honestly, we could have just had lackey o. The light switch quickly turning them on and off quickly. If he can manage that between pies.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Blimey you're posting even more than me right now! You did vanish for a month though, guess you gotta make up for it

I did vanish, you know, when we were doing well

like when Burnley gave us a footballing lesson 

15 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

Yeah, they are too bright, which is just your general level NCFC incompetence. The failure to correct it and say it is what the TV cameras want so… f@&k the fans is just your garden variety NCFC disrespect for the fans but what really gets me is the “light show”

Its not in time with the music or anything, it doesn’t even significantly illuminate the pitch or add anything. 

Honestly, we could have just had lackey o. The light switch quickly turning them on and off quickly. If he can manage that between pies.

Well you’re certainly frustrated today with all the negative posting

Got to be either getting out of bed wrong side or 

Sexual problems 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, daly said:

Well you’re certainly frustrated today with all the negative posting

Got to be either getting out of bed wrong side or 

Sexual problems 

The only positive from this season is the home shirt

All that other stuff you wrote is sour grapes because I was right about Smith and you weren’t. Sorry about that mate.

Weird how we suddenly need super bright lights for Sky TV but it's never been a problem before?

They are far too bright and for the club to just dismiss the fan's complaints about them is yet another case of not giving a sh*t about the supporters (sorry, customers)

1 minute ago, alex_ncfc said:

Weird how we suddenly need super bright lights for Sky TV but it's never been a problem before?

They are far too bright and for the club to just dismiss the fan's complaints about them is yet another case of not giving a sh*t about the supporters (sorry, customers)

Well I don't think the club chose to spend all that money lighting up mid air. Oh, I mean the lux values of mid air. 

Are you a Sky Subscriber?

28 minutes ago, The Real Buh said:

The only positive from this season is the home shirt

All that other stuff you wrote is sour grapes because I was right about Smith and you weren’t. Sorry about that mate.

Think you’ve got me muddled up, never as far as I can remember said I was a Smith fan