Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

We all now know Smith is poor but what about shakey?

35 minutes ago, wcorkcanary said:

Yada yada.  We know .  As you say, I am correct. You then go on to change the game....as a mechanism to call me a Luddite...had an education too you know.  

Peck some other mirror , Wagtail. 

Your response suggests you have just about picked up on the way I was obliquely pointing out you were talking ****, so kudos to you and your education for that.

Edited by littleyellowbirdie

5 hours ago, Barham Blitz said:

As an aside, I can't help but think that the bypassing of the midfield press by longer passing through the channels in that side might have set a few cogs turning for Webber in his 4-3-3 mind you ...

Christ, that's exactly it. Webber was imaging that he was creating the next Leicester. His plan was obviously perfect and stupid Farke couldn't pull it off, even with Rashica as the new Mahrez. Well look, Shakey is available too. It's all falling into place... 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

Your response suggests you have just about picked up on the way I was obliquely pointing out you were talking ****, so kudos to you and your education for that.

As the old saying goes ' takes one to know one '.   Good luck with your crusade . 

On 13/11/2022 at 12:55, TheBaldOne66 said:

So the fact he was a coach at Leicester in the year they won the Prem is crap now is it? 

My last boss was one of these prodigy managers. Like had all the answers and was hugely respected. He retired then 5 years later accepts a job at my business to revamp it and work his magic. Two years later he's put on gardening leave for taking the business backwards.

My point, you are only as good as you are right now.

You can hold every certificate and trophy you want but It means crap all when you can't pull it off.