Sign in to follow this  
The Real Buh

If you don’t want Dean Smith and the idiot board gone now

Then when?

have we got to lose to Ipswich and Deano shrug his shoulders before you see?

because he will. He’ll lose to Ipswich. Will you be happy then?

• Like 3

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Alright nostradamus make all the predictions you want but don't make one that involves us losing to the binners

You think Deano and his fat mate Shakey can win against the binners if they come up next year?

I can see the defeat in his eyes

hes a loser

• Like 1

Just now, cambridgeshire canary said:

Alright nostradamus make all the predictions you want but don't make one that involves us losing to the binners

Carrick and Mckenna are playing the same brand of football and boro ripped us to sheads in the 2nd half

• Like 1

Difficult because we arent miles off but we're also underperforming in terms of what we think this squad should be doing.

We don't actually know if that's the case but I would say that I don't think Smith is getting more out of the squad than he should so a change carries less risk. Also not bad for a new manager to come into a team in the playoffs.

" yeah we lost today, Ipswich are very good side but if we'd have taken our chances and defended theirs better and if the ref was better and if I didn't have a player from the under 18s injured, we'd have won that today - we never like losing to rivals in football but hey.... At least my Villa haven't lost to Birmingham in a while, that means alot "

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, hogesar said:

Difficult because we arent miles off but we're also underperforming in terms of what we think this squad should be doing.

We don't actually know if that's the case but I would say that I don't think Smith is getting more out of the squad than he should so a change carries less risk. Also not bad for a new manager to come into a team in the playoffs.

Wow, so even you are considering the possibility now.

This isn't meant to be "I told you so". Not at all. I'd be much happier if we were ten points clear at the top of the league and I was lying low because I felt like an idiot. I have just always felt that something is wrong. It's not about quality of player, or even quality of manager, or systems or the way the team is set up, but something about Smith was never right for NCFC. The team has no heart, and it's the manager's job to give it a heart, and Smith just hasn't done that. I have my own opinions on that which you probably won't agree with, but I hope you agree that something essential is missing and has been missing since the day he arrived.

This is not nostalgia for Farke - he's gone and we move on. We just need someone who can put this team back together again and make us at least equal to, and ideally much more, than the sum of its parts.

Sadly, I don't think he will be sacked - Webber's ego and the financial implications. But for the good of the club I believe there should be an announcement tomorrow or Monday that he has been dismissed.

2 hours ago, The Real Buh said:

Then when?

Not sure about the scum analogy but yeah it has to be now or when? How worse do you want it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Not sure about the scum analogy but yeah it has to be now or when? How worse do you want it?

I think ipswich would give us a game under Smith (which is pretty worrying) but yeh I want him gone before he can bring any players in and waste any money or time.

I'd prefer to get a new guy in now let them **** this season up the wall playing with tactics and getting his xi down and finding targets then make a push again next year.

Smith's comments today where he said he's now seen the issues were frankly insulting.

The same crap today as we have seen all year and NOW Deano gets it. Bs , he's playing for time.

9 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

Ipswich come up next year and Dean Smith is still here and we’ll lose. I’m not happy about it, but it will happen. 

There’s an easy way to solve this

Sack Dean Smith

Yes I want him gone.

Problem is I don't have much of a handle on who might be able to come in an do an Alex Neil.

Dean Smith is the Neil Adams, the Alex Neil is.....?

10 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

I have to admit I was a bit annoyed the crowd didn't turn today. Lots of boos wanted to hear some Smith outs 

There was a couple of people in the South Stand/River End corner who angrily started shouting Smith Out and we're greeted with a bit of applause by those around them.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, canarydan23 said:

There was a couple of people in the South Stand/River End corner who angrily started shouting Smith Out and we're greeted with a bit of applause by those around them.

I got a little ripple, was hoping for some bas***ds to join in though 

14 minutes ago, SwearyCanary said:

I got a little ripple, was hoping for some bas***ds to join in though 

Not in that part of the ground!

I can’t help thinking that bar a miracle (finding another Farke) we are not going to easily improve on the Shakey 2, and may have to adjust to a period of mid table football, either under Smith or someone like Robins,  or Russ - and on a positive note seeing some youngsters bed in, Rowe, Springett, Dickinson, McCallum, Gibbs, Idah (?) etc