Sign in to follow this  
The Duke of Norfolk

Oh dear, Rick Waghorn seems to think that D day for NW will.....

be in October or the end of September.

I know he is only a journalist but he knows people at the club who know things and this has me very worried.

Worthington being in charge at the start of next season doesn''t even bear thinking about. It is the unthinkable.

As I have been saying since Christmas, I dont think he will go until Oct as the board will think that that will give him a chance to redeem himself and fit there long term beliefs. Also Skippers remarks that they had decided to give worthy til at least the end of the season, several weeks ago will have tied in with his manager of the month award

IMO their severely mistaken and another wasted start to a season will give them serious problems in recovering the club next year.

Get him out now

As much as we all would like Worthy out of the door. I can see him being here next season.

Delia and Michael, yes they are fans of football, but I think they know little about the game.

Does anyone think he would be in charge if we had Simon Jordon running the club???

I wouldn''t be so sure. I think we will see a repeat of the end of the season when Mike Walker was sacked. Once relegation was no longer possible, and despite a couple of 5-0 wins against poor opposition, he was sacked. He was sacked at the optimum time, to give the board as long as possible to find the best replacement, whilst not unduly unsettling the club by doing a panic sacking. I think the Board will have already made their decision to terminate Nigel''s rolling contract. He will go just before the end of the season.