Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Shots Fired Prior To AGM.

27 minutes ago, Google Bot said:

Of course they had no right - that would be more akin to a legal obligation, this issue is one of trust.

I am going to leave this. As far as this discussion goes the word you have used about yourself is "unbiased". "Naive or "obtuse"  seem much more appropriate.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PurpleCanary said:

As far as this discussion goes the word you have used about yourself is "unbiased". "Naive or "obtuse"  seem much more appropriate.

I am totally without bias and trying to be as objective as possible on the matter.  I don't read the pinkun but I watch the podcasts and match preview vids, I don't support the club at a boardroom level but I adore following the team.  So for me, these are both by-products to things that I enjoy.. And that's about it.

However, When you're confusing the official stance of the club to fit a narrative, and aligning words Connor has spoken to be MY own unfounded claims, then I will correct you. 

It is not my fault that i'm able to take a middle ground.  So, do as you wish, and throw whatever adjectives at me that make you feel better.