Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the PUPs Season 16 Week 14

Welcome to Rays Funds, supported by Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare.

This is the last weekend before the World Cup break. But there’s still plenty of football to choose from over the next month. The fact that we won with a final six which included Truro shows that this wonderful team of PUPs won’t need a break. So as always we’ll carry on regardless. However we do have three weekends without a Norwich game and thanks to @Indy's extra funding we can fill that gap with BTTS picks.

This week we have @Mandie Moo making the final six selections. Mandie’s having her usual steady season with 7/10 70% winning picks and is in top form right now with four winning picks from the last five. Mandie knows how to pick a final six too with four previous wins when in this hot-seat. Let’s all help to a fifth win with our best selections from the games played on Sat, Sun or Mon of this weekend that are listed on Bet 365.

We have @Mandie Moos Mear Kat making the final selections for City’s game at home to Middlesbrough on Saturday. After an unlucky start MMMK is back to form with 2 consecutive winning picks. He's also won before when making the Norwich picks so we’re in good hands here too. So let’s find him some great options that are listed on Bet 365 or Bill Hill.

As always a massive thank-you to our new benefactor PUPanon2 for making the Norwich match picks possible this season. Also to all the Pink Un posters who send me pledges and donations. And to our wonderful sponsors Turner European Consulting and Cavell Healthcare. The sponsorship, pledges and donations all go straight into the presentation pot. It makes a massive difference to the amount we raise and I know the CSF and our DS and Pan-disability boys and girls really appreciate this support. For more information on our sponsors take a look at their websites below :-

http://www.turnereuropeanconsulting.com/

https://www.cavellhealthcare.co.uk/

Now I’ll hand the thread over to Mandie and Mandie Moo’s Meer Kat. Remember theres no pressure because we are all going to be doing our best to help you to success. We all stand together with the single aim of raising money for the Community Sports Foundation and our fabulous Downs Syndrome and pan-disability boys and girls.

Good luck all you PUPs... take it away Mandie and Nigel, the thread is yours.......🙃......

1338468604_Signaturetotals-06Nov22.jpg.1f608f854e3505c720af505575ba5535.jpg

Edited by nutty nigel
  • Thanks 1

Irish league for me please. Portadown v Larne away win.

I predict a dull 1-0 for City (Cue lots of goals 🙃).

Hoping to see you all Saturday morning at The Nest for the big World Cup draw. Be there or be square!.

Edited by Kathy
  • Like 1

Good Evening Pups for our pup in the hotseat Greenock Morton v Partick Thistle - Home Win. Morton out for revenge since last they played Thistle when they lost 5:1. Since that kick up the **** Morton have been good, Thistle have  been poor. Revenge is a dish well served in the town of Greenock.

For the Norwich Bet - Ramsey to score anytime at reasonable odds or maybe a yellow card for Jones(7 yellows so far) or Howson

Good luck PUPS…….again absolutely brilliant work last week, you guys knocked it out the park….

For me it has to be FK Pardubice v Viktoria Plzen - away win.

For City, about time Sarge scored and I’ll wager he’ll get a brace. 2 goals or more for Sargent.

OTBC 💚💛

A very good evening to you Nutty and good luck to all you lovely PUPs out there;

France and a HOME WIN for PSG v Auxerre.

For the city game BTTS.

1 hour ago, Kathy said:

Hoping to see you all Saturday morning at Te Nest for the big World Cup draw. Be there or be square!.

Thanks for the reminder as it had slipped my mind.

For the Final Six I'm going for a game in the Copa del Rey, the Spanish equivalent of the FA Cup, and an Away Win for FC Andorra against Manacor.

For the Norwich match bet, I'll go for a Home Win, 2-1.

Good luck to @Mandie Moo @Mandie Moos Mear Kat and all the rest of you PUPs.

Greetings from the desert Pups! Hope all is well back home for everyone? 

Austria this week for me, away win for Rapid Vienna at Hartberg.

City bet, Sargent to score anytime as he must be on a high after being picked for the World Cup!

Good luck everyone, let’s get some serious money for this fine cause 🙏

Turkey for me and Fenerbahce to beat Giresunspor. 

For Norwich BTTS. 

Very best of luck. 

Off to Greece with PANATHINAIKOS VS. ATROMITOS (home win).

For the City bet, a 2-1 home win.

Best of luck everyone!

Apples

Germany and the 2.Bundesliga this week

Hamburg (2nd) v Sandhausen (16th) - Home Win

For the match bet a Josh Sargent goal

Best of luck Mandie, Meer Kat, and all you PUPs 

Germany for Mandie where I think...

Schalke          v          Bayern Munich          Away Win

For MMMK...

Sarge to score the first goal.

Southport in the National North. Home win.

For us, Pukki to score the first goal and BTTS.

Best of luck both Mandies! And to all Pups 

Edited by sonyc

Hello pups 

My pick this week is from denmark

FC NORDSJAELLAND V AaB   HOME WIN

For the NCFC bet 2-1 city win

Good luck all

Hello everyone 

I’m going for Napoli to beat Udinese

For the match bet Norwich to win 3-1

Good luck everyone 

Hello all,

Firstly a big congratulations to last weeks ladies - sorry I wasn't a part of it!

Two of my favourite Pups in charge this week - good luck Mandie & Nigel.

DUNFERMALINE v Clyde - HOME WIN in Scottish League 1 for Mandie

For Nigel, JONNY HOWSON to score anytime (with no celebration)

Good luck to all Pups as ever

Leedscanary

Preston Win at home to Millwall will be my pick this week. 

For Norwich shall go with BTTS Yes and Norwich to win. 

Afternoon, PUPs. Let's see if I can get this posted without the forum breaking.

League Two: Gillingham v Northampton Town - Home win after a morale-boosting cup win against Brentford on penalties.

Norwich v Middlesborough: Home win; Ramsey to score any time.

Good luck, PUPs.

Good Luck to Mandie Moo and MMMK with their pics - sending PUP power to you both.

Gone a bit left field for me this week, and actually had time to research rather than panic pick!! so:

National League South, Weymouth Vs Braintree AWAY WIN

Weymouth are bolted to the foot of the table and are pretty tragic losing 4 of their last 5 and only having 5 points overall. Braintree on the other hand are in the play off positions having won 4 of their last 5 - what could go wrong!!😂

As for our game - I fancy Mr Sara to get a goal that his recent performances have deserved.

Group 3 of the Denmark Series.

Marienlyst to win at home against Otterup.

Marienlyst have a 4-1-1 form record, and can still get into the promotion group. Otterup have a 0-1-5  form record, and have lost their last four with a 2/14 goal difference. The odds are around 1/6.

---

For the match bet I suggest a double of Pukki as an anytime goalscorer and Norwich City to win by one goal.

Good luck to all!