Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

DOES AGE MATTER

I MAY BE ONLY 14 BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO MOCK ME AND HAVE A GO AT ME. THIS IS A WEBSITE THAT LETS YOU AIR YOUR VIEWS TO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE SAME THING NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.

OLDER PEOPLE DONT GET MOCKED FOR THEIR VIEW SO I DONT SEE WHY I SHOULD. THIS IS AGEIST. SURELY PINKUN TEAM YOU DONT ALLOW DISCRIMINATION.

NS 1 it has been clear from your posts to date that you are a young man, however, if you are 14 then you put your views across well and that is probably something most of your critics couldn''t do at your age.

[[quote user="norwich supporter1"]citizen journalist foghorn some people do care how old i am. In a previous thread someone told me to go back to school!!!! If thats not caring how old i am then i dont know what is!!!![/quote]

in the end i wouldnt worry about such remarks!!  even Norwich city board members have made accusations about the age of those who want rid of nigel!!

Everyone has a right of opinion and yours is as valid as any poster on this board, just ignore the jibes!! I do..  [H]

Dont worry NS1,as i have said before this board is very clicky,if one starts on you so do there cronies. Take it all with a pinch of salt. Failing that,do something more useful instead like your homework

[quote user="norwich supporter1"]

I MAY BE ONLY 14 BUT THAT DOES NOT GIVE PEOPLE THE RIGHT TO MOCK ME AND HAVE A GO AT ME. THIS IS A WEBSITE THAT LETS YOU AIR YOUR VIEWS TO PEOPLE WHO CARE ABOUT THE SAME THING NORWICH CITY FOOTBALL CLUB.

OLDER PEOPLE DONT GET MOCKED FOR THEIR VIEW SO I DONT SEE WHY I SHOULD. THIS IS AGEIST. SURELY PINKUN TEAM YOU DONT ALLOW DISCRIMINATION.

[/quote] It shouldn''t matter at all and it''s always good when some younger posters come in and freshen up the board. The younger posters (I include myself in this at 22) are often more positive which is good to see. Makes a welcome change from some of the older posters who are permanently grumpy and who wouldn''t recognise a positive comment if it came and bit them on the bum!!! ;-) Keep posting your views and try and rise above any stick you get!! If you post with well thought out and well argued comments then you will hopefully gain the respect of your fellow OAP''s - Old Age Posters!!! ;-)

NS1 - I am 4 times your age - and it matters not a jot. 

Just do as we all do... say what you feel. That''s why the Forum exists.  [:D]

Dear n.s.1.well said young lad ,our future lies with youngsters like you.power to your elbow, and keep those messages coming in .

I myself am Just 15, but i must say i have never had many people mock me on here, i think some posts on this website should not get past the moderators.

As said in a previous thread, its hard to believe we all support the same team

[quote user="TwoSheds"]Dont worry NS1,as i have said before this board

is very clicky,if one starts on you so do there cronies. Take it all

with a pinch of salt. Failing that,do something more useful instead

like your homework[/quote]

lmao