Sign in to follow this  
vos

So what is the burning question to ask at the AGM !!

18 minutes ago, ricardo said:

I shall be in attendance Nutty and will report anything of interest when I get back.👍

Comrade Dan Holker of Canaries State TV will be lurking around the room so be careful ricardo and if we have no match report for the Boro game Saturday evening we must fear the worst.

Edited by TIL 1010
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Comrade Dan Holker of Canaries State TV will be lurking around the room so be careful ricardo and if we have no match report for the Boro game Saturday evening we must fear the worst.

The $64,000 dollar question is will there be a spare seat at the top table for the head of Comms? He loves a photo opportunity! 😜

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

Which of course leads to the question of which Pinkun posters will be in attendance, so far it looks like

@nutty nigel

@Parma Ham's gone mouldy

@vos

@Diane

@ricardo

@TIL 1010

Any i have missed ?

I sadly cannot attend to ask when the club is going to withdraw its allegation that the EDP committed a breach of trust over privileged information, but Parma will be representing the interests of our shadowy duopoly consortium...🤓

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

It's in the accounts.

Being in the Premier league is expensive.

Probably.

Supply & demand

There is.

They have access, they are at all of the press conferences.

He knows when he isn't busy and he can take time off.

Like the Club's FD you must have missed the number of empty seats at last week's match.

If and when are they going to reopen the ticket office, 'just like old times'....? I do so miss the interaction  :-( 

Oh and when our D of Footfall has finished his crag hopping, does he then intend to attempt being a z list celebrideeee on the next series of 'I'm a celebrideee get me outta here?'....Our Stu does like challenge, and anyway Matt Hanco(k has got time off from his primary role....(Nice if you can get it)....

4 minutes ago, A Load of Squit said:

Which question was that?

With reference to your supply and demand response on high admission prices.

Dan Head of Comms.....Has a little of that Ben Stiller's Zoolander  'Blue Steel' signature look....

Best Zoolander GIFs | Gfycat

Wonder if he's able to turn left when leaving the press platform?....

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, By Hook or Ian crook said:

I can think of a few..

Where’s all the profit gone?

Why have we needed loans when getting Prem tv money?

Will Attanasio have an option to buy out Delia?

Why are we charging the 13th highest price for a season ticket in the country whilst in the 2nd division?

Why is there no accountability for higher ups when they make mistakes such as the BK8 fiasco?

Why has the club stopped giving access to local media?

Why is our sporting director allowed to climb mountains in transfer windows? 

This is a good start…

Thank you.

20 hours ago, TheGunnShow said:

Speaking of accountability for higher-ups, didn't Ben Kensell walk due to the BK8 fiasco?

I think he walked because he found Stuart Webber arrogant, he took a sporting director role and he didn’t agree with the speed that we took furlough followed by spending out millions on players out of furlough money (taxpayers money that we now have to pay back, thanks Delia). Plus the BK8 contract was arranged by others… That is my understanding. Ben was a decent man that did speak to people.

Edited by yellow_belly

19 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

How about, where do babies come from?

My sister is in Cornwall and available. Do you want me to send her over? 

20 hours ago, AJ said:

Can we ask why we haven't recruited a right winger since Patrick Roberts in 2019? 🙃

No. It's a meeting about the accounts. 

19 hours ago, keelansgrandad said:

How about, where do babies come from?

Well you see when a mummy and daddy love each other very much they pray to the great stork in the sky and if they get lucky the great stork uses it's magic to create a baby which is then flown to them via one of the great storks messenger storks

2 hours ago, A Load of Squit said:

The question was about season tickets.

Judging by the number of season ticket holders staying away from matches this season they won't necessarily renew and younger people are more likely to be concerned with their mortgages.

6 hours ago, GMF said:

Are the current Board members able to recite, line by line, the commitments given to shareholders in the 1998 Annual Report? 😜

If we had a quarterly Q&A along the lines of Roger Munby's roadshows we may even be able to get the tap issue resolved.

15 minutes ago, essex canary said:

Judging by the number of season ticket holders staying away from matches this season they won't necessarily renew and younger people are more likely to be concerned with their mortgages.

You cannot predict the future.

9 minutes ago, essex canary said:

If we had a quarterly Q&A along the lines of Roger Munby's roadshows we may even be able to get the tap issue resolved.

Who needs a quarterly roadshow when there’s a new(ish) Head of Supporter Engagement to email at the Club? I’m sure you’ve already added him to your list of email contacts favourites! 😜

• Haha 1

I'm sure Roger will be remembered fondly tomorrow evening.

As for those vacant season ticket holders, I do hope there's no connection with the increased attendances at that small club to the south...

• Like 1

Could someone ask the Sporting Director why the standard of football has been so poor over the last season and a half under his stewardship and why he thinks it is OK to alienate fans. Should he not be there the question could be passed to the Stowmarket two to acknowledge they are aware of the problems.

Or how’s about this?

Do they really need to fly to the United States for warm weather training? Couldn’t they have just gone to … I don’t know - southern Spain ? Haven’t they heard of the need for everyone and every business to reduce their carbon footprint ?

1 minute ago, nutty nigel said:

@vos are you choosing one of these questions or will you attempt to ask them all?

He won't have time once essex gets to his feet.

27 minutes ago, TIL 1010 said:

He won't have time once essex gets to his feet.

Followed by the children..... 

3 hours ago, The Raptor said:

Will you all be wearing name tag so I know who's who? 

You’d hope Diane is easy to spot from this list - for her sake at least