Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

10 red cards in one game!

15 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Pffft just handbags at dawn seen worse down prince of Wales road on a Friday night

Do you actually go down POW Road on a Friday night?🙃

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Flying Dutchman said:

Kid's probably never even been to Norwich

Oh look at you being rude about someone you know nothing about. I was born in Norwich and spent half my life living in Norwich.  But please by all means do keep the positive, friendly atmosphere here alive by being rude and dismissive towards someone you know nothing about during a time in which the world and this country is going through very hard times and a mental health crisis with depression rates sky high as I'm sure being so nice and friendly as you are will reallllly help things.

I know its not friendly friday but at least try not to turn this into moody monday.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

... Not anymore thats for sure 😂

It's a right mess now, places boarded up and closed. Like most of Norwich, it's gone downhill very fast.

Only fights now are between tramps.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Oh look at you being rude about someone you know nothing about. I was born in Norwich and spent half my life living in Norwich.  But please by all means do keep the positive, friendly atmosphere here alive by being rude and dismissive towards someone you know nothing about during a time in which the world and this country is going through very hard times and a mental health crisis with depression rates sky high as I'm sure being so nice and friendly as you are will reallllly help things.

I know its not friendly friday but at least try not to turn this into moody monday.

Wow. You are NOT ok hun.

45 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

It's a right mess now, places boarded up and closed. Like most of Norwich, it's gone downhill very fast.

Only fights now are between tramps.

Next you'll be telling me Great Yarmouth's still a dump.. But at least the bowling alley is still going strong and has not been damaged or burned down in any way! 😉

Edited by cambridgeshire canary

28 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Next you'll be telling me Great Yarmouth's still a dump.. But at least the bowling alley is still going strong and has not been damaged or burned down in any way! 😉

Yarco has had a lot of money spent on it. Haven't been for though.

3 hours ago, nutty nigel said:

Do you actually go down POW Road on a Friday night?🙃

Definitely goes nowhere near it on a Saturday 😉