Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Are we all happy tonight?

Three points away from home.

Up to 4th.

Kenny scored.

Two Rays Funds wins adding £40 to the pot.

If Carlsberg made Saturdays...

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, nutty nigel said:

Three points away from home.

Up to 4th.

Kenny scored.

Two Rays Funds wins adding £40 to the pot.

If Carlsberg made Saturdays...

Quiet on here isn't it? Most must be out enjoying a couple of drinks in the pub.

• Haha 1

I'm pretty satisfied with that. The diamond is possibly a bit too open for my liking these days, but we carried a lot of thrrat throughout and were reasonably disciplined out of possession.

Kenny looked pretty solid in his preferred position. Sara had some moments of brilliance (and some not so good). Aarons was back to his best and Hayden put in his best performance yet.

• Like 7

We looked better for large periods today but still some odd management choices, as always such as benching Todd 🤷🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Is Dean Smith still employed at Norwich City Football club?

If so then you have your answer..... No.

Actually feel a bit sorry for people who make comments like these. Must be a sad way of life.

• Like 11

On top of those footy things:

England won in the t20, qualifying for the s-f and binning the Aussies in the process

England won in the Rugby League to get to the s-f

Kings Lynn won in the cup

And I went to watch my local side, Kingstonian, win 2-1 vs Billericay

All good🙂

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ian said:

Actually feel a bit sorry for people who make comments like these. Must be a sad way of life.

Actually feel a bit sorry for people who make comments like these…..

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Petriix said:

I'm pretty satisfied with that. The diamond is possibly a bit too open for my liking these days, but we carried a lot of thrrat throughout and were reasonably disciplined out of possession.

Kenny looked pretty solid in his preferred position. Sara had some moments of brilliance (and some not so good). Aarons was back to his best and Hayden put in his best performance yet.

I think Sara and Hayden are getting better each game - it’s a annoying we have the w-c break coming up just as we are beginning to show a bit more.

• Like 1

Good all round performance, not brilliant but a huge improvement over the dross we have seen.

Exactly a year on since we binned Farke and this is probably the most encouraged I have felt.

2 minutes ago, Pyro Pete said:

Max was named Player of the Match. Yet doesn't look too happy...

Fg04mnaX0AITnM6.jpg

Max turned in a great performance, back to his best. I will be gutted if he leaves in January.

• Like 1

Just now, astro said:

Actually feel a bit sorry for people who make comments like these…..

Alright. Honestly, I'm pretty happy in general so you should probably waste your pity on someone else.

Anyhow, enjoy moaning about Dean Smith predicated on not being able to comprehend you may have made a mistake. The rest of us will enjoy one of the better performances of the season and another 3 points.

PS. You weren't one of those "supporters" who said that the top two had gone because a 9 point gap was unassailable a few days ago were you?

34 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Is Dean Smith still employed at Norwich City Football club?

If so then you have your answer..... No.

So what or who do you want?

Farke was shown to be way out of his depth in the EPL. 

• Confused 2

1 minute ago, duke63 said:

So what or who do you want?

Farke was shown to be way out of his depth in the EPL. 

Also Farke didn't exactly pull up trees in his first Championship season. I seem to recall there was a decent minority of fans who wanted him out and took some time to realise they may have called it wrong.

Smith has a long way to go, but it does seem like we are starting to find a bit more fluency. Just need that clinical edge now.

• Like 1

There is a way to go. But we are more solid, which we will need to be if we get back to the EPL. 

Yes Nutty Nigel , very happy with that.💛💚

Isn’t it great to savour an away win for the team , the club , the city , the county …. you absolutely love and adore. 
Of course to really enjoy it you have to suspend any rational thinking behind any of it . When did rational thinking come into any of this anyway ….. oh yes about the same time big money appeared.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ian said:

@astro beat me to it. I feel worse off for the people that actually feel we are having a good season.
Must be a sad way of life. 

A win against a tough opponent with a point to prove after being very unlucky against Burnley last time out. There's still considerable room for improvement, but we are beginning to see why Sara and Hayden were hauled in and we're beginning to see the full-backs further up the pitch. At the same time, progress isn't linear and don't be surprised if the odd crapfest happens after this.

Wouldn't be entirely surprised if the diamond is going to be plan A. No point putting Sarge on a wing. Get him up top and bludgeon defenders around for Pukki to find space.

Last three performances, in parts, have looked quite passable but still look like there's a lot of scope to improve. So I think it's fair to say I'm content rather than happy, especially compared to previous Championship seasons.

7 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

@astro beat me to it. I feel worse off for the people that actually feel we are having a good season.
Must be a sad way of life. 

Don't think anybody suggested we are having a good season?

Just really tedious and a bit embarrassing that people can't even enjoy a decent away win without crying about Dean Smith.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, Petriix said:

I think the diamond is an acknowledgment we don’t need to play like we would in the PL to beat Rotherham away. Put more players in round holes and we have the quality.

It was great to see Sarge not start on the wing.

Aarons looked fired up and with Hayden dropping back to cover and more space he looked far more himself going forward. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ian said:

Don't think anybody suggested we are having a good season?

Just really tedious and a bit embarrassing that people can't even enjoy a decent away win without crying about Dean Smith.

I want my club back and under Dean Smith that is not happening. 
Let me winge and moan to my hearts content and mind your own business.

14 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Not really how message boards work....  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Nexus_Canary said:

Well borrow £100 million and buy it then.