Sign in to follow this  
cambridgeshire canary

We are dishonest. But worse, we are Absolutely shameful.

Normally I'd agree, it's a massive complaint I have about Smith and it has to come from him as we weren't like this before him.... HOWEVER I'm not sure I can take that comment seriously from Rotherham fans their lot were even worse than us and just as bad at it. 

I was there. That is just ridiculous. Did their fans really think that? I think only a few idiots. That was one of the most benign matches of recent seasons.

1 minute ago, shefcanary said:

I was there. That is just ridiculous. Did their fans really think that? I think only a few idiots. That was one of the most benign matches of recent seasons.

I felt for you when Kenny scored today Sheff🙃

• Haha 1

Tbf I never noted who scored! Anyone could have got that first one! 😉 Most relaxed game of the season. Never in doubt. May the rest of this season pass by in the same way.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, nutty nigel said:

It hardly comes from Smith if it's been going on year after year...

I clearly stated, we haven't been doing it anywhere near these levels pre-Smith. We just haven't. The biggest issue we have with it is we aren't very good at it 😂

That aside it's still a bloody cheek coming from Rotherham fans, at least our fans don't run onto the pitch in I presume an attempt to give it large, then have sod all clue what to do when getting there 😂

Edited by Ken Hairy

Indeed, living in South Yorkshire I've only just got over Blades fans giving me cràp about our Shìthousery, now I'm going to get another week from the Rovrum fans. 

46 minutes ago, shefcanary said:

Indeed, living in South Yorkshire I've only just got over Blades fans giving me cràp about our Shìthousery, now I'm going to get another week from the Rovrum fans. 

Oh well.

Didn't Sheffield United put several of our shirters in hospital a few years back, including an old fella? 

Rather follow a team of timewasters than be out of control violent caveman, still I suspect a few downtrodden Northern wives got a weekend off being slapped about when they'd got their inadequacy issues out of their system by beating up old men and teenagers. 

Edited by TeemuVanBasten

If they think that of us just imagine what would happen if they played in the premier league week in week out.

I don't like it but it's been a bit much to take watching teams come to carrow road and start sh1thousing form the 50th minute to get a point.

Ideally refs would grow balls but part of me feels if in Rome 🙄🤔

Complaining about a penalty not given, now that's funny no mention of their guy's blatant handball in the box missed by officials. VAR would have given us both decisions, no question.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, TeemuVanBasten said:

Oh well.

Didn't Sheffield United put several of our shirters in hospital a few years back, including an old fella? 

Rather follow a team of timewasters than be out of control violent caveman, still I suspect a few downtrodden Northern wives got a weekend off being slapped about when they'd got their inadequacy issues out of their system by beating up old men and teenagers. 

We did give the absolute masterclass in time wasting that day, marvellous too. 

Just bad losers. We should have been awarded a penalty before their penalty claim. Wasn’t there also a early on in which they should have had a player sent off for a foul on Sargent and we weren’t even awarded a free kick?