Sign in to follow this  
Creedence Clearwater Couto

Rotherham Tickets

Just now, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Always a bit last minute with Kids.. Thought I'd check if I can buy a single ticket on the gate tomorrow, but despite not selling out - It's not possible?! Confirmed by Norwich and Rotherham... Why!? 😡

Buying a ticket on the gate - very 1970s of you.  I think it's something to do with their digital turnstile system.

32 minutes ago, Lord Horn (again) said:

Buying a ticket on the gate - very 1970s of you.  I think it's something to do with their digital turnstile system.

Ha, yeah I know. But Hull I was able too, and that was a digital turnstile. Just seems like a little bit of extra work that neither club can be arsed to do.... 

Well, if anyone has a ticket spare.. DM, I'd appreciate it! I'm only an hour away. Thanks. 

10 minutes ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Ha, yeah I know. But Hull I was able too, and that was a digital turnstile. Just seems like a little bit of extra work that neither club can be arsed to do.... 

Well, if anyone has a ticket spare.. DM, I'd appreciate it! I'm only an hour away. Thanks. 

Hope you manage to get one - used to love just turning up at a turnstile and paying 5/- to get in!!!!1

2 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Always a bit last minute with Kids.. Thought I'd check if I can buy a single ticket on the gate tomorrow, but despite not selling out - It's not possible?! Confirmed by Norwich and Rotherham... Why!? 😡

From club early this morning on twitter

Rotherham ticket latest. We’ve sold just over 2,000, with remaining tickets available from our ticket office until 1pm today. Pre-sales can be collected at Rotherham tomorrow. No pay on the day 

That is really rather odd not to have any form Of ability to take people’s cash/card on the day. How things have changed over the years…not necessarily for the better.

13 minutes ago, ......and Smith must score. said:

Long gone are the days when you could slip the guy on the gate a couple of quid.

Sigh.....

Or go in via the youth turnstiles (along with a hoard of others) towards the corner of the barclay/mainstand when approaching your 20s.

Happy days

• Like 1

I bought two tickets yesterday (online), just have to collect them from Rotherham’s ticket office.

Edited by Nuff Said

16 hours ago, East Rider said:

Or go in via the youth turnstiles (along with a hoard of others) towards the corner of the barclay/mainstand when approaching your 20s.

Happy days

Happy days indeed. Was marvellous to finish a pub crawl and then join that queue. Straight through for me but my brother wasn’t as lucky. I guess he was pushing it as he’d have been around 30yrs old back then. 

17 hours ago, East Rider said:

Happy days

My brother went to a few Chelsea games in the early 80s, reckons he saw blokes shaving outside before going in the U16s entrance 😂

2 hours ago, Creedence Clearwater Couto said:

Bump.. just in case anyone has a ticket going last minute 

Have you looked online? 

Edit: too late, doesn’t work. ☹️

Edited by Nuff Said

18 minutes ago, Nuff Said said:

Have you looked online? 

Edit: too late, doesn’t work. ☹️

Frustrating thing is that there’s a couple of hundred of tickets sat in the Rotherham ticket office that they won’t sell.. oh well, probably won’t regret it come full time 😅

OTBC

6 hours ago, Mr Angry said:

My brother went to a few Chelsea games in the early 80s, reckons he saw blokes shaving outside before going in the U16s entrance 😂

Ha, ha probably so. My memory isn't great, but I think the Norwich turnstile was perhaps under 14s. I can definitely remember going through that, and being quite a few years older.