A Load of Squit

*** The Official 2022 World Cup Thread ***

1 minute ago, percy varco said:

What about if the Scouse & Manc actually praised Japan instead of bleating about being entitled to have evidence fro fifa. 

Indeed, have to say Japan have had a bit of luck and deservedly so, certainly borderline in / out but deemed to be in and great! 

1 minute ago, percy varco said:

What about if the Scouse & Manc actually praised Japan instead of bleating about being entitled to have evidence fro fifa. 

But if you have praised Espana so much, and cannot be wrong, then it has to be Japan's fault.

Have Japan just made themselves dark horses on that group showing? I mean - beating Spain and Germany en route....

3 minutes ago, percy varco said:

Because they have been made to look stupid after the halftime love in.

1 minute ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The ball was out of play by the length of my erect d1ck (on a good night) for that Japan goal. What a joke. 

Yep. VAR was going to put an end to this. Serves them right. Not everything that is in the past is wrong.

15 minutes ago, Capt. Pants said:

The ball is on the line, chalk flew up!

In or out?

Japan's winner where the ball clearly appears to have gone out of play but apparently the ball is in play if the curvature of the ball is over the line. 

Edited by Mengo

Just now, Mengo said:

In or out?

Japan 2-1 Spain

Here's a still before the cross for Japan's winner where the ball clearly appears to have gone out of play but apparently the ball is in play if the curvature of the ball is over the line. 

That's the thing, the whole of the ball means even the final edge. Might be able to see the whole line beneath the ball, but if the front of it is still overhanging the line, it's technically still in.

6 minutes ago, Mengo said:

In or out?

Japan's winner where the ball clearly appears to have gone out of play but apparently the ball is in play if the curvature of the ball is over the line. 

Yes indeed. And that looks to be the case.

Just now, Capt. Pants said:

Yes indeed. And that looks to be the case.

In by a midges Dìck then. Phew that's close. Happy the Germans are oot. 

4 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

Seems Japan won with just 17 percent possestion. Now that's crazy

I love stats , 😜️. Great world cup so far. This is what real football is all about. Fùck the stats. Fùck the xg. This is entertaining. 

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, cambridgeshire canary said:

1669929667571058.jpg

There's a 1G and a 2G but no XG. Something must be wrong🤔. So 1H and 2H must stand for howlers 😜🤣.

Cmon the 🇧🇷 Brazilian reserves tomorrow with a very special 39 year old captain.🥳💥

Full name Daniel alves da silva

Birth date.May 6 , 1983  (age 39)

Place of birthJuazeiro , Bahia , Brazil

Edited by Mengo

1 minute ago, Foxy2600 said:

Germany Aahhhht!

Belgium  Aaaaaaht!!!

what’s not to like?  

💯 🥳🤣

37 minutes ago, Midlands Yellow said:

The ball was out of play by the length of my erect d1ck (on a good night) for that Japan goal. What a joke. 

Yes but we haven’t seen photographic evidence of either the ball position or the size of your d1ck. So inconclusive.😁

47 minutes ago, TheGunnShow said:

That's the thing, the whole of the ball means even the final edge. Might be able to see the whole line beneath the ball, but if the front of it is still overhanging the line, it's technically still in.

It is a common misconception that the ball has to be touching the line to be in play. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Justin time said:

Ok but where is the photo of midlands yellows appendage?😁

I just **** myself! No lying. Nasty ear infection for 2 weeks and now the meds are going crazy. It’s disgusting I know but with a gorgeous partner you’re all cleaned up in minutes and ready for supper. 

2 minutes ago, PurpleCanary said:

It is a common misconception that the ball has to be touching the line to be in play. 

Shouldn't be. It's not changed in decades. The other classic one is the phrase "the lines form part of which they are areas". 

Yeah, there's always one eejit who argues "but it was on the line, that's not in the penalty area...".