A Load of Squit

*** The Official 2022 World Cup Thread ***

Just seen the penalty incident. I thought if it was the supporting arm its not a penalty.

Probably didn't matter in this game but ongoing VAR is making things worse.

Anyway..I do hope we beat the Welsh tonight....I remember our defeat against Iceland Euro 2016 and the Welsh squad Celebrating.....

2 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Watching Ecuador v Senegal. Hoping Ecuador come 2nd in their group because the Senagalese are driving me mad with their drumming and trumpets

****. They're winning 

25 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

Watching Ecuador v Senegal. Hoping Ecuador come 2nd in their group because the Senagalese are driving me mad with their drumming and trumpets

and some people want a drum at CR

2 minutes ago, FenwayFrank said:

Imagine the Reeves getting together with some mates to spell out “ talk Norwich city “ ?

D6132DA1-1CC8-46D6-A1FA-7B0CA5FBF74F.jpeg

Happy lot. Great 👍 support. Great supporters 👏 . They have not stopped all the game., brilliant. Should be able to muster up enough happy 😊 people to do this at carrow  road . Should be enough on this forum. Seems to be plenty of positivity on here.🤔🤣

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mengo said:

Happy lot. Great 👍 support. Great supporters 👏 . They have not stopped all the game., brilliant. Should be able to muster up enough happy 😊 people to do this at carrow  road . Should be enough on this forum. Seems to be plenty of positivity on here.🤔🤣

You obviously have a deep understanding of the good people of Norfolk...... 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, dylanisabaddog said:

You obviously have a deep understanding of the good people of Norfolk...... 

Oh indeed yes 😀. I also worked in 🇸🇳 Senegal for over 2 years. Great 👍 people and unbelievable  👏 passion for football.  Good stuff. 

Wanted Ecuador to win too as only have valencia really, senegal have some decent players and very physical, 

Chelsea mendy in goal, 

Koulibaly, diallo, gueye, ndiaye and sarr of Watford 🙄

Haven't knowingly heard the song Yma O Hyd until today.

Dammit, the Welsh can't half crank out a tune. That's rapidly becoming a favourite.

ITVs coverage is awful. Clueless commentators and presenters, god-awful titles consisting of hot air balloons, shells and oversized World Cup trophies within the graphics.

It seems to be this country only that don’t even use the official FIFA graphics during games for some reason, while creating opening titles that focus on the culture of the hosting country. Not a criticism, just an observation as I’ve been watching foreign channels on TVmob to avoid the local broadcasts.

What I don’t get though is their “World Cup Rewind” rubbish, just so we can have a laugh at how young everyone looked back then and why go back to 1998!?. The second worse World Cup I’ve ever seen, with 2002 in first. They did not even mention the commentator who retired after the final that year and died a few years ago.

I remember for 2014 having two TV setup next to each other so I could watch both games.Good Luck to the English and hope you don't lose by 4 goals. Unless yous score 4 own goals and get 2 red cards and miss countless penatilies because then that's just a good laugh

20 minutes ago, hogesar said:

Pleaseee destroy the sheep lovers

Is that actually what you really think of Welsh people?

4 minutes ago, sonyc said:

Is that actually what you really think of Welsh people?

That they all have sexual relations with animals?

No, not all of them 🙃

6 minutes ago, littleyellowbirdie said:

I'd just like to say that watching Norwich is so much more entertaining than this England v Wales game.

I would 👍 agree. I'm switching over to check ✔️ on josh 🇺🇸