A Load of Squit

*** The Official 2022 World Cup Thread ***

Amazed that Foden doesn't get in this side. Good enough for city yet doesn't start for England? 

And Madders would offer more than Mount for sure

Switch any one of the 31 other managers at the World Cup with Southgate and you instantly improve this team. He's the worst there. Negative, clueless, rubbish. I don't think I'd swap Smith for him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Virtual reality said:

Fraudgate strikes again. Awful manager that wouldn’t get close to a PL job 

He's dreadful. Utterly, utterly dreadful. We'll lose to Wales.

• Haha 1

How does Southgate justify not bringing Foden on let alone not starting him instead of the toothless Sterling? And how Mount stayed on is baffling.

That was an absolute shoite performance and I await Southgate's press conference and how he jutifies the performance and his decisions.

• Thanks 1

Out the moment we face a half decent side as per usual. There's potentially a good side there with the talent we have. 

Don't know if it was hot but they all looked knackered and it's only the 2nd game of the tournament!!!

1 minute ago, keelansgrandad said:

How does Southgate justify not bringing Foden on let alone not starting him instead of the toothless Sterling? And how Mount stayed on is baffling.

That was an absolute shoite performance and I await Southgate's press conference and how he jutifies the performance and his decisions.

The Mount playing every minute is even more baffling than the McLean situation at Norwich. It doesn't matter how abject he is, and he has been utterly abject consistently for England, he starts and is rarely subbed.

Well we're pretty much through, but going out as soon as we face France, if we can get past Ecuador which I'm not so sure about.